Reviews for Holding Back
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this story as well as your previous one. I Really hope that you write the sequel that you hinted at.
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I loved this one!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
loved loved loved loved loved it! I can't help wishing for more though, especially a follow up about jen and the major's re-programming
Kittenz714 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really enjoyed your story. The rough love scene you described between Ronon/Jen, reminded me of the sex scene from "game of thrones" between Drogo/Danerys. The sex scene on that show displayed the same position(doggy-style) detailed in your story. I liked the idea of Jen not wanting Ronon to hold back, from her; & I love Ronon finally dropping all pretenses & giving it to her, unchecked. BTW- Drogo was played by the same guy who played Ronon on SGA!
white raven chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Lovely. Very intense and deeply in character for Ronon-at least as I'd imagine he'd react in such a situation.

It was smoking hot because of its emotional intensity. You managed to convey this very dynamic and deeply felt bond between these two through raw physicality. That can be difficult to do and get right, but you nailed it in one (no pun intended).

Brava!
ricochette chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was really sweet. :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Nice follow up. I hope there will be more soon.

-Ellie
hifield chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Good story. Love the relationship of Ronon & Keller. Especially loved Ronon's desire to bind them together. Excellent drama.
Cesci chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I loved it. I hope there is a contiuation.
Sam Reeves chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I'm so happy you're writing more! After the last fic I expect great things and I'm sure you'll supply, here's to waiting! Bravo!

- Sam
jaimeg1112 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
YOU my dear have a gift! Both of your stories are fantastic and I am eagerly anticipating your sequel.

Great job!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Shazaam, that was hot and intense and GUH!
Jessica Faith chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Awesome!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow...this was...wow. ;-)

Okay. Will attempt to use words that are not interjections.

This was powerful and well done and fit so beautifuly in the universe you created in your first fic. (And now it's officially *their* story as they've come to an even stronger understanding and connection. Sigh...)

And now the big, gorgeous guy has marriage on the brain. I love that his first instinct was to learn of her world just as she had made the effort to learn of his. Now I'm hoping we're gonna get this proposal amongst the backdrop of your new story (hint, hint). You've left some intriguing strings that need to be tied!

Bravo!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Lovely continuation. Glad Jen was able to get Ronon to give all of himself to her and let her see his darker emotions. Cant wait for more especially them completely united