Reviews for Acceptence Out of Rejection
BZRKR GRL chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
okay... few things... please don't write without a beta. please. ever. I don't mean to be rude or mean about it, but some people just need a little help. You're one of them.

Your sentences are too long, and they go on and on and on and on. It's like a run-on sentence fiesta in here. Second, try characterizing the characters, instead of just making them do stuff. I realize that Sakura is an asshole who only has eyes for Sasuke, but at least in the story she doesnt act like the way you made her act. Hinata was done somewhat well, but she still needs work. Your sentences need work on grammar as well, and capitalization is definitely lacking here.

Overall, I give it a 3/10. You have a good story idea, but that doesnt automatically mean it's a good story. Maybe you could get a Beta and redo it.

- BZRKR GRL
llazo4108822 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I love this fanfic and you need to make more chapters pleases.
ili777 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Hey that was awesome!
the only problem is that you didn't put at the ending a small paragraph where we see Sakura suffering for any reason, just suffering after what she did to Naruto she so hell deserves it
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
And yet another reason why I flat out hate that flat chested, mutant foreheaded bitch. Naruto treats her like a woman wants to be treated yet she has the unmittigated gall to dump him for no reason at all? I didn't think my hatred for this cherry blossom skank couldn't get any bigger but man was I mistaken. You know it's situations like these that make me appreciate those fics where Sasori rapes that pink haired tramp and turns her into a puppet (yes I hate her that much). Thank God for the lavender eyed goddess of the Hyuga clan coming to pull Hinata out of that dark place 'cause if she didn't my boy Naruto would've done something drastic like take his own life. The confession of love and the lemon that followed thereafter can be described in one word: mindblowing. Far as I'm concerned this fic does two things for me: (1) it confirms that Naruto and Hinata were meant to be regardless of what others may think and (2) that Sakura should die of an STD and rot in hell for all eternity. Good job fullhalfdemon on a nice little story and an epic NaruHina lemon. Peace out!
yugiohFan441 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hey i got a idea make new Chapter maybe one when naruto ask hinata to marry him i like that
Narutohinata4e chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
that was ... FUCKING DAM GOOD. XD
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
you should do a second chapter! that was awesome!
Uzumaki Ricky chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow... That was... HOT! By the way... I've decided to *pause* TALK with Sakura about what she did to Naruto. *Chuckle darkly and evilly*

*Screen turns and you see Sakura pinned to a wall by kunai impaled through her hands*

Sakura: SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

Me: *Speaks in an angry demonic voice* QUIET YOU DAMN BITCH! I'LL LET YOU GO WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!

Sakura: *Starts panicking* Wh-wh-what're you g-going to d-do with me?

Me: Let's just say... Your first time isn't going to be anything close to what you thought it would be...

Sakura: *Eyes wide* You wouldn't!

Me: You broke Naruto's heart, you bitch! I would and WILL!
1FallenAngel1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this story! And ur lemon is really good! I am really glad that I chose to read this! Good job
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awsum!
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Awsomeness!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i love it
Mordor1234 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
To start off I liked the beginning of the break up because in the series that is something that could possibly(not probalby) happen. I like how naruto flashed back and saw how she loved him for a the end is where it got a little haywire (for lack of a better term). The first lemon paragraph was good, disciptive, and passionate. The second kind of came out of nowhere and Hinata does not seem like the sort of person to enjoy, "getting fucked in her tight little ass" as you put it. But as you are the author that is up for interpretaion.

Your are a good author and I look forward to reading any other stories that you may write.

From a newfound fan

Mordor1234 (a.k.a., Jacob McNamara)
GoingGhost chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Not too bad. Just missed some punctuation marks on the couple of last paragraphs. Other than that the story is good.
Kingkakashi chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
A couple of things kept this story from being perfect. One, separate the dialogue from the parargraphs and it makes reading the story much easier on the reader. And two, you didn't have any type of justified retribution befall Sakura in this. You know something like Sasuke returns to Konoha but rejects Sakura, marry's Ino, and Sakura lives to 100yrs old bitter and alone. While Naruto becomes the next Hokage with Hinata by his side and they live happily ever-after etc, etc.