Reviews for Children Waiting for the Day
KaylaBow chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I honestly don't believe how good you are at making me cry
The Last One Left 0 chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Wow. I love it.

Heather was always one of my favourite characters in the show, but the way you wrote her - human - was amazing.

And I find it almost funny to picture Heather fat. She was always so focused on the superficial, that it's sad to think of how far she would have to fall to let that go.

Overall a very well written fic. I'm not big on the religion you put in there, being an atheist, but you made it so it was there but not intrusive. Great job.

Now off to find the sequel...

PS. Love the Tears for Fears lyric.
PandaNinjaRobot chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Omg this made me cry so much! ahhh! it was such a good story! total drama fan fiction royalty!
Ktig88 chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
I don't blame her for doing what she did to her boyfriend
Ktig88 chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I always thought Heather would have been like Angelica lol
angelvan105 chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
this story so much sadness and painful moment for Heather! poor girl! she was once sweet girl! i understand why she was so mean! i glad she leading good life right now! it was wonderfully great story!
Always Ashlyn chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Again this is great. It's great to see Heather's story in her lifetime through your eyes. And it's so easy for little ones to absorb bad things, the way they easily discover new things.

I'm loving this story.
Always Ashlyn chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
You never think a girl like Heather would have feelings, but she does. You make it so evident in this story and it's really nice to see someone writing about Heather in a positive way instead of a negative way. Thank you for this story.
Always Ashlyn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love this. It's so good, you have no idea how long I have been searching for a story like this.
munie-chan chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Ah. I was looking for this kind of story for Heather. You have no idea how many sites I've been to that has comments like the ones in the letters you mentioned in the story. She might be a character in a show but I felt like you shedded a new light on her hidden life that people refuse to know about.

Man I love you for writing this story. I cried so much. I have to admit though the ending was unexpected and I don't know if I liked her just going off with some random guy she just met. But whatever that still doesn't change the fact that I love this fic.

I wish people were more sympathetic towards Heather (even if she's not real. :/ Note: Did you know that on the Total Drama Wiki thingy on the internet, states she only has only two friends on this show and it's not even considered friendship only just tolerance. :[ )

But people are cruel so they'll never understand.

Anyways back to your amazing writing skills. Thank you for writing this story. :D
kitsunesecret chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
This story was amazing. It made me sad, happy and so many other emotions. Good work.
Lexy66 chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
Wow... You actually made me cry, you really hit the spot :) i think i needed it too! Thanks. And the story's really awesome! You're a great writer! So insightful! Hope to read more!
The Dramatic Runner chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
Wow, this is...great

i mean it, it's so deep and sad..

but with glints of real happiness. to

this is really REALLY good

kuddos for you
Akela Victoire chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
Wow, I can't believe that I only just recently discovered this story! I liked it!

Keep up the good work!