Reviews for Puppets Don't
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I love this story...
SD chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
zomg how could you?! you broke my heart in a thousand different places! (probably laughed when it hit the floor too!)
...ok that's just the crazy SasoDei fan in me speaking... ignore her...
like i said, broke my heart but you made up for it so your forgiven :D i loved it... even though i'm pretty sure this is a very, very late reveiw...
Ai chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is totally awesome! And I found an awesome song that just matches this perfectly! watch?vEQ5MEznRJK0 It's called Marionette by Antonia.
Secondhand Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Out of all your stories this is the one I've always remembered and loved the most. Thank you for writing this.
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You've really got talent as a writer. The way you write is new and refreshing and your story ideas, plot, etc. are even more so. I've read almost every single one of your stories, and you most definitely did not disappoint. I hope to see more from you soon. :)
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
liked it
DeeaE chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
drool
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Darkish but Aweasomeness O Keep up tha writting!
xItachixLoverx101x chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love this story. It's a little depressing, but I love it
Terrorist Teapot chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I've always loved this one, it's so damn awesome. And it makes me cry, but I guess that's a good thing. _
Siffel chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I cannot tell you how happy I am that this didn't turn out to be just a puppet fettish story.

This is beautiful! I admire your story telling; it is very fresh and unique! This plot if a fresh twist on an overdone oneshot and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Selyann chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ohh, that was very good! Really emotional, and I like that kind of stuff. I've read some of your stories here and liked all of them, I guess I'll check out the rest later.
desichan17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aww Senpai this is my favorite SasoDei oneshot you ever wrote.

It made me cry and it still does

-,-