Reviews for Forever We Stay Changing
Himeno Kazehito chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Cant wait to see what happens next
Cass The Homicidal Maniac chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
LOL at the pajamas!
n7shoujo chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This.. is a really good story. Way better than any I've seen. (I've been stalking stories XD)

I'd love to know if you'd update for this.

-DM
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I totally wana read more! Please udate soon! I wanna see how everyone's gonna react to her pj's lolz!
Squidster chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
I love this story! There aren't enough rune factory fanfics and most of them are one shots. I like your story line so far and really want to find out what happens next! But i hate reveiws that just tell you to update so heres my constructive critisism :)

I like how youre describing outfits now. some authors go over the top with descriptions but at the beginning i was eager to get a picture in my mind what her stunning outfit looked like but you never gave a discription!

make your chapters a little longer. right now your chapters are good but adding more description and perhaps more dialouge or little tangents. That way the readers have a little more to chew through before they start getting oh so eager for your updates :)

I understand the hecticness (if thats a word) and look forward to the next chapter - please update soon!
WorthWaitingFor chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I really like this! I couldn't picture Aria as an teenager until I read this!:)
Sleepysloth91 chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Ah another good chapter, I'm glad to hear from you. It's been a while. I don't mind waiting though.

I'm not really familiar with dining manners myself, I would probably be just like Roy and just slerp my soup. Actually I do slerp my soup lol. Maybe I could use one of those lessons for when I have to eat someplace fancy. Orland really is cute trying to copy her though.

I'm rather fond of low-cut clothes myself hehe. Well I really enjoyed this chapter. I'll be right here waiting for another.
solosinger1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2009
Thanks for using my suggestions and thanks for updating quickly keep up the good work!
solosinger1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Defiantly more Orland/Aria and hm...make some jealousy from Orland just not too much.
AngelGaby chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
haha, "i will scream at the next mention of ice" that was funny! i would like to see the dinner... just imagining Roys table manners cracks me up! hope you update soon :)

oh and maybe you can include a kiss in a future chap?
Mossmoon chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
Write the dinner, please. I want to hear about everyone's table manners. It would be interesting (and funny).

Aria is acting the way I think that she would act and Orland is the way he was supposed to be. I wonder if they will kiss anytime soon.
Sleepysloth91 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Its bit longer this time yay. My favorite part was probably the whole dancing thing. You are getting much better.
Cass The Homicidal Maniac chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I will scream at the next mention of ice XD XD XD That was hilarious

and a relatively adorable chapter! E! The dancing part was SO much fun! WHEE!

and Roy's going to sleep in JUST a pair of boxers? LOL XD XD XD

PLEASE continue! PLEASE! I AM ON MY KNEES!

Cass
Cass The Homicidal Maniac chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
This is REALLY good

Too bad I couldn't find the pic. could u send the link to me (be sure to add spaces)

Can't wait for her party! *starts dancin* lol
Mossmoon chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Orland should ask Aria out. I think this book and I can't wait to read more!