Reviews for Together
ichigofieldsforever chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was extremly depressing and beautiful!

But the mood is killed now cause i have wannabe by the spice girls stuck in my head... Lol
Katielorraine chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
...wow... this was a good story. it made me sad... and when they steeped off the building i was happy for them because they would be together and that stupid society of our woulndt frown upon them no longer.

R.I.P

Aexl and Roxas

Together in life and death

for etenity

No one shal ruin this love anylonger

forever they live in our hearts.
suicidal-seme chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
t
RoseRiku chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Pretty good. A little sad.

I hate people who don't like other people just because they're gay or whatever. Arg.

Imagine if a couple did this in real life? That'd be so heartbreaking. o.o
xFrizzyBearx chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Couldn't they have just moved...? Bwahaha! Just kidding!

This story's great! Really touching. At one point I thought they might reconsider...but they didn't. As bad of an ending it would've been, I was actually kinda hoping it'd turn out to all be a dream! Lmao!

Oh, and please don't take it down. I really like it! D
wassar chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i like it, dont take it down *frowns*

i hope you get out of the whole... writers block thinghy soon...

i really enjoy reading your work, you write so well~ *huggles*
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love that Roxas is actually willing in this story :) The others are very good, of course, but when he actually wants to be with Axel forever, it makes me squeal ;)

Very well-written :)
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow... this is so very sad too. Its really depressing, knowing that its actually true. I bet there have been people in a similar situation, feeling there's really no other way to go about things. It really kinda tugs at your heart strings. You're good at doing that Taru, you're a very skilled author. *hugs* The ending was described so well, I don't know how you got the idea of it. So real O.O

Well, I'm sure they did end up in heaven, and they were accepted there. Oh, and I liked how you put an actual quote from Axel in here, nice touch, makes it all the more emotional T.T

Great job Taru, your writing is so amazing *.*
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
oh my wow. if this isn't the most romantic deppressing stpry i've ever read then i have no idea why i'm still reading! i... i can't even leave a proper review. sorry hun.-walks off crying-
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Love should be unconditional; if someone is in love, then who else has the right to judge? Love is love. There are so many different forms, but all the same; it is the purest form of emotion, sullied only by the constraints society places upon lovers. And those who mock the death of lovers may as well celebrate the death of that beautiful emotion. For forgiveness should not have to be asked. Love is beautiful and pure and no one should be able to take it from us.

This was so heart-wrenchingly beautiful. To think that they are driven to suicide because of the hatred and cold harshness of others... It's terrible, what we do to each other.
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Fics like this make me cry. They're just so sad, yet at the same time, sweet, in that bittersweet sort of way. Unfortunately, they have a very real element of truth to them, because no matter how sad and dissapointing it is, things like this do happen sometimes. -sigh- Oh well. The most we can do about it is to be as accepting of others as possible and ask others to do the same, but sometimes it's just not enough. Hope you get over your writer's block soon. In the meantime, love to you for this little snippet. Bye.
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
y'know this could be like an alternate ending to Eternity i this one better. stupid society and that crappy 'no gay marriage' law or w/e LET'S GO TO CANADA! EF YEAH! RODA TRIP! That could be the ending they get married and be Canadian with that canadian bacon that's just sliced ham and they're ketchup chips that i don't wanna try just the maple syrup and this got off topic. This reminds of something i just forgot when i was writing about Canada damn. oh well to me it sounds like your writer's block is going away at least a little it'll go away with time.

-Twister Atma