Reviews for First time's the charm
Strict Critic chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Ur Trash, get gud
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Liked it? Loved it.
Erotic without going to far.
whatsupbro chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I skipped over this story a few times because I wasn't that crazy about the opening paragraphs/setup.

But now this is probably my favorite KP lemon. Sweet, sensual, and the characters were perfect. Completely in-character, with great dialogue.

"Please and thank you." Lol...
Falling-Pixie chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I can't even describe.
This is absolutely wonderfully amazing. This is not a typical lemon where the majority is physical description and details. This, is a story. You really dig deep into the minds of Kim and Ron and have wonderful characterization. They are awkward and don't know how to handle things. Neither of them have felt like this before, nor done anything this intemente. It's a whole new thing for them. You did wonderful on not glamorizing it. You made it realistic and humorous and awkward. This very much captures the 'first time' feel.
WONDERFUL story. I would never put this in the lemon/smut category. This is art.
The Black Gandhi chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice 1 shot
Sapphire Sharp chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very good. Descriptive without being lewd. I loved the character and you set the scene very well with very few words. I loved it. Keep up the good work!
Avaira chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I liked it. Pretty good for your first lemon.
vase chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Seems like you have a talent for this, glad to see are college based heros as young adults sharing their love.

This would even be a great scene in a full length fic, with Kim in school and Ron dealing with prophecy as the Chosen One while the two try to maintain a relation.
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hot, passionate and cute at the same time. Very well written. Thanks a lot for the good read.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
not a bad lemon if that's what you want to call it Yvj. I thought you did good. They're trying to make a long distance thing work...looks like they're doing just fine.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Omi chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
You know, despite this being your first lemon, I have to say you wrote it admirably. Oh there were a few grammatical errors here and there, and some chapters ran a bit long; but who cares. You wrote this story very well, and gave it quite a bit of realism to it. Giving each character a flaw to work through, inconvinent schedules, and insecurities that put a strain on long distances relationships. While giving a real world remedy, allowing Kim to push forward and work out a possible solution for them both.

After all, everyone whose ever been a real relationship knows that their hard work to start, and even harder work to keep going; no matter the obstacles along the way. So, I say this is one of the better K/R lemons I've read on or anywhere else on the net at large. So, continue writing whenever the muse inspires you to do so; and until the next story or update, be it a regular or another lemon, keep up the great work. Later.
Ran Hakubi chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, yvj, this was good. I'm hesitant to read lemons, but, I liked this one. Just as I liked Snowbound. Take that for what it's worth.

Keep it up, you'll go places, lol.

Keep on writing in the free world.
FortressMaximus chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really think you did a great job on your first lemon.

Writing romance between two characters you are pulling for is hard enough-treading a fine line between too vague or too plain and overwrought and too disrespectful of the characters has always been a problem for me-and thats just writing regular male/female relationships (The one yuri and the two stories between two Tamers and their Digimon lovers added a whole new level of balence necessary) but I think you did an excellent job keeping everything focused and real.

As writers and readers we want to share these moments with our favorite characters too. From one standpoint, our invested emotions in following Kim and Ron's relationship from best friends to boyfriend/girlfriend somewhat demand they eventually have a wonderful first time-all they (and we) have been through would feel wasted if it turned into a lackluster affair with no depth or passion; sort of like watching a TV show for years and the finalie leaving you feeling 'why did I watch this if THIS is how they are going to end it? (St. Elsewhere, anyone?).

A wonderful job and a fun little read.

And I have to say the 'Please and Thank You' really made the story. I've got a feeling Kim's going to remember the power of those four words from here on out!
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Nice to see them get some quality time together. It's important to remind the one you love why youre toughing out a long distance relationship. Good Lemon, hope it's not your last.

Good reading suggestions at the end. Though it is sad to be reminded how many good authors gave up on the fanfiction thing.

Good story, hope the next chapter of Scrooged comes out soon.
livingstatue chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
very good for a first time. congates. keep it up.