Reviews for All He Had To Do
Spring Awakening News chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Whoaa! Amazing!

SPRING AWAKENING THE MOVIE!
CHECK OUT THE LINK!

projects/299537666/spring-awakening-the-movie-the-story-that-shocked

AND...

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THE STORY ALIVE!
Criss-Colfer-And-Me chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Megatha chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I really love this story a lot! I would love for you to update! :)
freelancetada chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
More, please!
Princesshannah12345 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
more more more more please!
truly unruly chapter 8 . 2/27/2011
a little confused about what melchior has done but otherwise i thought this was a really sweet chapter. it's nice to see moritz and the girls becoming friendly-ish :) update soon!
Princesshannah12345 chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
omg omg omg omg omg these story is so amazing! please write more hen you get a chance :)
truly unruly chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
oh moritz, stop putting your foot in it! xD i'm glad you found the time to write because it is a very good, well-written story and i'm looking forward to seeing where it goes!
comealongpond chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
I really love this story! It's a good take on what might have happened. Please update again! :) That would make me really happy.
truly unruly chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
this is the first SA multichapter that i've found truly compelling to read. i adore moritz and feel so badly for him right now but i hope the girls help him out! wonderful story! xx
theatergirl95 chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
I love this whole story! Great spin on "Spring Awakening"... But PLEASE KEEP WRITING! Thanks. :)
XxSarahCullenxX chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
That was so nice, a bit sad at the end, but it still rocked. I like Thea/Wendla too! I also agree it doesn't get much credit... oh well.

Sarah
Demactica chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
I'm looking forward to more frequent updates. :D This was an insightful chapter, even if it wasn't blatant. Brilliant. (: Thanks x
Chalcedony Rivers chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Aww. Poor Moritz. I really, really want to know what's happening with Melchior, though! I love this!
purplesummer928 chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
please update soon! this is an awesome fanfic!