Reviews for Three Things
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 5/30
"It's times like this that I feel like a pedophile"
That fucking killed me for fucks sake. I literally had to put down my phone and laugh when I read that. It's funny and sad because it is pretty true though X'D Sasori is 35 and Deidara is 19; THAT'S A FUCKING 16 YEAR DIFFERENCE. Another reason some friends question my obsession of the pairing. Not because of them being dudes, but because Sasori can fucking be his father (but then again, Sassy would have to be a teen dad...)
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awwww, that was really cute, Sasoriw as annoyed at first but he still let Deidaa find him. Loved it! :D
kitkatkittycat chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awww! adorable! the description of the scene was beautiful and the description sasori gave to about dei... amazing!

man, i love dei 3
FlyingHigh13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Aw! That is such a kawaii moment...

About the pedophile thing, in that relationship, one of them is going to end up being the pedophile. Because, Sasori is really 35, while Deidara is only 19.

But, since he turned himself into a puppet, and doesn't age, he could be considered 15, the age he was when he turned himself. In that case, Deidara, being a legal adult, would be the pedophile.

It's a complicated relationship, though totally kawaii!

You are my favorite fluff author, I love all your stories!

Peace, love, and Chinchillas!
YaoiFanatic1031 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Aw this was so cute! X3
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw, that was just so cute! I loved how you wrote both of them, very beautifully written