Reviews for No Sleep for the Wicked
12345vac chapter 19 . 1/18/2010
I started this story yesterday afternoon and am now on chapter 18 - and I have to go to bed! It is adorable. I can't wait to finish it. I love finding a well written story where there is such chemistry between B&E - but they don't jump straight into bed. And I love the little bits that echo the books. Very clever! Ack, I have to sleep now!
maggiejoma chapter 23 . 1/9/2010
fantastically great story...thank you...:)
Cullenosopy chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
Just found and read story; I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks!
majose chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Wow! This is such a change of scenery! Now is Edward the one with self-esteem issues :-D
fischie chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
GASP! Never saw that coming!
Peace in love chapter 23 . 12/7/2009
I loved it )
Peace in love chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
This is an amazing story. You deserve like a million more reviews. I love how awkward Edward is. YAh!
bootietwap chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
I love your Bella in this story. She's smart, unaware of her beauty, funny, and introspective. I'm really enjoying all of your characters here, actually. They're all flawed just enough to keep them approachable, but not so much that it's hard to like them. The writing style is awesome. I would say I'm surprised there aren't more reviews, but I'm assuming everybody is being a lazy ass like me, and neglecting to review every chapter. That's a damn shame. On to the next chapter!
charcoalcanary chapter 23 . 11/28/2009
That is what matters.
charcoalcanary chapter 22 . 11/28/2009
I don't want to let them go yet!

Thanks for bringing them to life!
charcoalcanary chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
Uh oh... No talking makes for a bad argument.

Thanks for sharing.
charcoalcanary chapter 20 . 11/28/2009
Almost done! Oh no!

Thanks for writing.
charcoalcanary chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
The play did a great job of encapsulating all of the characters, and it's perfectly acceptable to ask for help, especially in AU.

Thanks for sharing!
charcoalcanary chapter 18 . 11/28/2009
"For the record, my dreams were very sweet. They featured a mostly naked Edward Cullen ripping my lacy panties off with his teeth. It was a good night."

M, only real sugar here babe!

Hahaha. Thanks for sharing.
charcoalcanary chapter 16 . 11/28/2009