Reviews for No Sleep for the Wicked
FadingVisionary chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Two cliffie's in a row? Torture. I liked how the Tanya thing went down, and of course we needed a bit of drama, and I understand where Bella's coming from, even if she did go a little crazy. Nice chapter!
FadingVisionary chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
It's a really good thing I don't have to wait! Somehow I had a feeling Tanya wasn't out of this story... Drunk, horny Bella is incredibly funny- she had me giggling throughout most of the chapter. :)
FadingVisionary chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Yes! A kiss! It was wonderful. Awkward Edward has to be one of my favorite people. Ever. I wish he was real. *sigh* Anyways, I'm really excited for the New Year's Eve bit, so I'll be moving along!
FadingVisionary chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Okay, Edward was totally "Aww"-worthy this chapter! And his line at the end, excellent job on your end! I liked seeing Edward and Bella hang out together with no Jacob hanging over their heads, and they were kind of being honest about their feelings. And seeing insecure-Edward was very cute.
FadingVisionary chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
I'm feeling repetitive, but once again, great job. The little texting bit at the end was very nice, as was the part where Jasper was being all intuitive. I liked how you had Bella handle the Jacob situation, although I wish she would've been more forceful and told him why she'd even come over to his apartment that day, you know, been more specific? But, wonderful writing!
FadingVisionary chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Loved the chapter! The Edward-And-Bella-Falling-Asleep-On-The-Couch scene was very cute, and I'm pretty excited for her date. I liked seeing a little Charlie, he was very sweet. :)
FadingVisionary chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
So after getting almost halfway through the story, last chapter I decided to review every chapter so... I loved Bella's drinking game and Edward being all protective was very nice. Keep up the good work!
FadingVisionary chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story so far, I really like your characterizations and the plot line is interesting. I really like the bits about Bella's superhero story and I love your Alice, she's incredibly lovable. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
TwilightJemS chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
Life being good is definitely what matters! Great story! I was thoroughly entertained.

TwilightJemS chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
Is "Freshman Year" in your favorites?

TwilightJemS chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
I think they were both in the wrong...

TwilightJemS chapter 20 . 6/21/2012