Reviews for No Sleep for the Wicked
Laina chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
You must write more to this... SOON! I've read quite a few fanfics and honestly, yours is wonderful!
theorange3 chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
I never thought this edward would get nervous. I love it
Snickelsmom chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
I am not normally a big fan of "human" Ed and Bella, but I am loving your story! I can't wait to see where the rest of this goes, and am happy you made Jake a cheater-it's so hard to break up with some one you had such a long history with if you can't be truly angry at them, and it would have tore Bella up so much more if he hadn't been unfaitful! Can't wait to read on!
theorange3 chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Great chapter. What is Edwards problem?
driemygrl chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Did I stutter?” I asked in complete disbelief. “I’m done, Jake. I’m out. Later days, sayonara, adios. Peace out, homes.”

That is the best line of the story. I like how this is developing. I want to see happens next between her and Edward. I really hope that if Jacob comes back and something happens like Edward actually gets his hands on him. Unlike in the books.
Bekahful chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh, I love that song, I only heard it once but it was an interesting story. It's really cool.
theorange3 chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
Cant wait to read more.
driemygrl chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
ohh now see she handled that much better than what I would have. I would have had to destroy something lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good way to end it with a nice little me want another chapter like right now lol
driemygrl chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I like the story so far. I'm glad that it is looking like she is going to break up with Jacob so she can do the Edward thing.
darcy13 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
I"m a sucker for a brooding hero. Enjoyed Bella's epiphany in this chapter. Alice is awesome.
Fixie Slick chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
i can't believe no one has reviewed this!

its so good. i cant wait for the next update!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29