Reviews for No Sleep for the Wicked
chaosdiy chapter 21 . 9/11/2011
Bella's such a bithc. she doesn't even deserve Edward. He's an asshole? well she's an even BIGGER asshole! she thinks it's ok to talk to her ex behind his back? atleast he's RELATED to TAnya
ovrdstarsbella chapter 23 . 8/5/2011

I absolutely loved this story :) :) I was so caught up in it and it had a really different storyline.
Erroneous78 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
Awww so cute :)
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Awww a waffleward - brilliant :)
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Wow...I totally did not see that one coming! I seriously thought Jake would've been his usual lovesick pining after Bella self! Sorry for not reviewing sooner, am totally engrossed in this story. Cracking stuff!
closetwi chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
another great one.
closetwi chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
closetwi chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
oooh, he's back! love it!
closetwi chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
How do you only have 300 reviews! I love this story!
closetwi chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Ha! knew it! Love it!
closetwi chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Great story!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
Loved it! The best part about you as an author is that you don't drag your stories on for 50 chapters when it can be told in 25 :) I can't wait to read more of your work.
ilovealion chapter 23 . 12/17/2010
That was a sweet I'm going to watch Eclipse:)
ilovealion chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
I'm glad they both finally got their heads out of their ...

Question: Where does the title come from?
ilovealion chapter 21 . 12/17/2010
Ok- edward has not been honest with her about his close/continuous relationship with Tanya! I completely understand why Bella is mad at him. But, she over reacted-give the guy a chance. Tanya is obviously an unhappy harpy who will try to ruin their relationship! She wanted Jake-and he left her when things fell apart with Bella. Bella is wrong to continue talking to/calling on Jake without telling Edward about it. What is Edward supposed to think? He hasn't seen anything positive from Jake-just like Bella hasn't seen anything positive from Tanya. I hope B doesn't go back to Jake-
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »