Reviews for You're My Danna
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awww, it was really sweet how Sasori was so concerned for Deidara, cute story! :D
TheShadowGrrl chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
That was so freakin adorable!
Agegegegh that was so cute! You didn't rush a relationship but gave us a little bit to imagine upon, and your writing really flows too! Descriptive but not too much so, and believable characters and actions! Wonderful! :D
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
kitkatkittycat chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
aww, i thought it was sooooooooo cute! :3
Teiden chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
love it! its just so cute and innocent, even if you dont like SasoDei, you have to admit that was just damn cute XD
Killer Aquatic Turquoise Okapi chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
It's so fluffy! It reminds me of the cotton candy I ate at my niece's dance recital yesterday! lol I love your writing to death! Praise Jesus that there's someone who can write decent SasoDei fluff!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
LadyReaderofBooks chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
you are the one author I always go to when I'm in a mood to read yaoi. As always, your fic is wonderful!
SheWhoIsNeverThere chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I think i'll kind of become a silent, hides in the shadows but comments on every story she likes kind of fangirl with you from now on.

Fluff... I'm going to develop a sweet tooth with your stories now but who cares. That was great :)
Fuzzyfur9 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
so cute.
dancingdimples95 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Nyphic chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I usually hate fluff fics for some reason. They normally annoy me because of one reason or another. I guess you could say I rather loath most of them, but when it comes to your's..

Well, I've read about twenty of your fics now, and I'm addicted to your writing style. Even these damn fluff ones. xD -claps- Amazing. Cute. Adorable. Well-written. You are officially my favourite author at the moment. -bows-