Reviews for Blau Weihnachten
Hero and Bob chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
Hi,

I just love this story so far! I understand if you don't update this anymore but i really hope you will because it's funny, well written and the characters are all pretty muh spot on. If you update, great! if you don't Ill just read it over a few times and hopefully learn something about writing myself. Either way,m awesome. Really.

Y.T.

Hero
pixienerd chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Though you haven't updated this in many, many years, I still had to review -

So far, this story has been great! Everyone is very in-character, conversation flows nicely and realisticly, interactions between characters (especially Kurt and Kitty) are really well done, the list goes on!

Definitely a favorite!
Crystal Persian chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
DUDE! YOU HAVE 2 CONTINUE! PLEASE! IF U WANT I CAN GIVE U SOME IDEAS IF U NEED THEM!
QueenTigris chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Your German has looked pretty good so far, but I'd just like to point out a major error.

The verb sein, or "to be" is very irregular. The present tense form "ist" is only used when the subject is in the third person. Here's a little table:

ich : bin

du : bist

er/sie/es : ist

wir : sind

ihr : seid

Sie/sie : sind

Also notice, the Nominative form of the word I/me is "ich." "Mir" is used only when the being referred to is in the Dative tense. Another table:

Nominativ/Subject : ich

Akkusativ/Direct Object : mich

Dativ/Indirect Object : mir

So you said: "Mir ist kalt."

It is corrected as: "Ich bin kalt."

Otherwise, it's generally passable.

*goes off to continue reading story*
DammmitJanet chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
well... snow warfare sounds fun... lol
Warrior of Forest chapter 8 . 12/15/2005
Oi...I think your definition and my definition of "very shortly" are two entirely different things. It's been four years and two days since this was updated. Please, at least finish it.
EJR HorseLady chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
Please, please update this soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please.
Fool With Many Names chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Hey, your story is really good and its on my faves list so please update soon! The characters personalities are right on and the kurt-angst is a good thing - kurt's my fave character but i still like torturing him Lol. Well Update soon! Bye!
Manie chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
I like it! But aren't you going to write any more? Oh, please do!
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
Missus, when, if ever, are you going to update this fic? It rocks!

Please!

I know it's been like, three years or something but still, please? Or tell us what happens?
YugiYamiforever chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
You can't leave the story hanging like that. Please continue son, i have to know what happens next
Denielle chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
PLease Update soon. This is a great story.
Beastdog chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
This is such a great story! Don't worry, I like Toad too, and I think the brotherhood is ok. Your story didn't offend me at all.
buniculabuffy chapter 8 . 3/9/2004
Love it! hurry up vith chapter 8, or else I vill send evil hordes of man-eating vampire gerbilz to your bath room, and they vill clog up the toilet! Oh, sweet Evil-ity!
Flamey chapter 8 . 2/12/2004
The real chapter 8 will be replacing this very shortly.
Yeah f*cking right.