Reviews for A Small Crime
darrling chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
i love it! never gonna look at the show the same way again!
ashisfriendly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I absolutely LOVED THIS. So good, I love your style or voice or WHATEVER it's awesome and great to read. I find a lot of Spam fics to be OOC but this was just... yes, good.
O.O chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
awwwww just end it there... :(
Danae chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I really enjoyed how you wrote this. It seems like how they would actually get together.
Show Me the Skyline chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I thought this was good :D
Aradia2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is a great fic. The ending is brilliant!
Kimmie chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That story was awesome, I love the contradicting sentences because I think it expresses how conflicting their emotions would be about it. Nice job!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I hope that everything turns out ok!
plzdon'tuse chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
plz add more this story is gr8
Ms. Yermom chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh my goodness! That was SO good! Please add a second chapter? I'll give you cookies! *holds out a plate of chocolate cookies*
LA Knight chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Not bad. I like.
tati chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
wow...i hate spam and i am a HUGE fan of seddie, but that story was AWESOME!
sliverofmoonlight55 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Amazing I love this sort of story, have you ever tried original fiction? I think you could get published and I would so buy your book(s)! If you want to contact me I have an account under the pen name I used on this but I felt to lazy to sign in.

Dancing Through The Clouds,

Sarah
notacloudinsight chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was powerful. Moving. Goodness!

I'm more of a Seddie person but I thought this was wonderful. I liked the ending!
caalan chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Very nice. It flows beautifully, seamless. This is my first Spam fic to read here and and I hate to say you might have spoiled me. It will be hard to follow that! More please. :)