Reviews for Do Not Let Anyone Know
Ayamehanachi chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
I love your stories, they're very beautiful and touching. I also love that you write stories about same-sex couples and support same-sex marriage. I hope that Joey finds his way back, and into a family that cares about him. :)
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really did cry when I read this! THANX! _
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 46 . 9/18/2009
OH MY KAMI! BEST STORY I READ THAT HAD ANGST IN IT EVER! thanx! _
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 25 . 6/25/2009
yep much better but next time try to shorten the med crap plz?
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
nvm my last review i like it better now
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
im sorry but when i am done reading this i am never reading another story by youto much med crap in this
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 19 . 6/25/2009
now it starting to get good
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
eh
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 8 . 6/25/2009
like ozey osborn?
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
eh
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
still ify about this story
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
good
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
still pretty good only enough to press 2 out of the 4 buttons (i only press the last to after 5th chap so ur doing pretty well)
YAOI addicted Kat chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
good so far
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
... my eye is twitching from all the wordy sentences... not a bad plot or story line... it seems like it would be really good but... ya need to cut short, adjust and reword a few sentences... I know I'm gonna sound a little insulting when I say this but the grammar and writing don't seem to be past 6th grade english... I'm reviewing on the second chap cause I was hoping it'd get better but it seems ya need an objective opinion on what you write... I really like the plot line and where the story's going but the wordy sentences and other things just ruin it.