Reviews for Private Dancer
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 28 . 1/19
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
I really need to stop reading emotional shit like this when im on my monthly issues.
kirsty21 chapter 28 . 10/22/2015
WriterFanatic5000 chapter 28 . 1/25/2015
This story was amazing, you are an awesome writer! I think it would be nice to see a HarryxOC pairing, where the OC can be male or female, but should have a similar home life to Harry, if they aren't in the same household. Also, it should mostly follow the OC point of view. You don't have to do this, but I think you could do well with it!
angelaneahwalker chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
not bad...not bad at all!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 28 . 4/6/2014
From a story of a boy forced to be a stripper to this... I love this. I just wished that lily had lived, because I cried and I was very sad...Partly why this was so good.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 23 . 8/29/2013
Stupid Severus! I still hate you! How can you kill a child?! You paid for it, but forever and ever and ever, I pray you'll suffer as much as you had made Harry go through! Metally lummox moron!

I'm sorry just can't. . . . .
I don't know if this story is great, or my worst read (probably because even after crying I still hate your Severus in the story with a burning passion).
I freaking condemn you Tobias take-after Severus!
KatzeIason69 chapter 28 . 4/9/2013
truly one of a kind story you have going here. still can't believe what harry had to go thought. well this story was great.:)
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Nika hino chapter 28 . 11/15/2012
Amazing story! Less than 40k words and you were able to convey so much emotion and time, basically 4-5 years, excluding the last chapter.

I usually hate ss/hp, but you made it work! I see other hp/lm on your page, and I can't wait to start!
Renks chapter 21 . 8/3/2012
I have tears in my eyes! What a sad chapter... Hope things get a bit esier for Harry and Olive soon.
evfangirl98 chapter 28 . 7/18/2012
Loved it...and here's a challenge ... A non veela creature fic where Harry is the creature and is paired with tr lm ss dm bz or tn must be multi chapter and harry must either be gray netutral with dark tendices or dark.
wandamarie chapter 28 . 5/11/2012
wow good work thanks keep up the great work on oyu next story
wandamarie chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
wow it is a good one thanks