Reviews for To be continued
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
0.0..well done, your story is neatly written,,i love every part of it..so unique..the way you narrate it is so amazing..i enjoy it a lot..thank you
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, your story is an interesting read. The narration is definitely different than usual stories and made your story pretty unique. However, the narration also made things a bit confusing at some points (maybe it's just me) and in my opinion, you repeated the labels (like 'white/black sheep', 'Lone Wolf', etc.) too much. Different descriptors or something would've been better, I think. But all in all, great story! )
ako2project chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow, amazing. That was really a good one shot drama. A romantic one. Read it twice.

Thx 4 writing.
aie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love the way you write!
Honulicious chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i know this is late, but i really enjoyed your one-shot! it had great ideas! if their story was so dramatized, i wonder what really happened. apparently they did have all those moments, but i guess not as dramatic? hm

ha well, thanks for the story!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Damn... that - was- so- freaking - long!

But worth it :3
Timo chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Perfect, this is by far one of the most beautiful written stories I have ever read. Every word stirs up all kind of emotion inside of me and the love scene actually made me a little flustered. Again, thank you for writing this and I hope I can read more of your works!
Roselia Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This was a terribly adorable story. I sincerely enjoyed reading the many encounters between Shizuru and Natsuki. And I rather liked the lighthearted tone in the narration. All in all the moments and narration tied this piece together so wonderfully. I'll be checking out your other works for more Shiznat stories :D
lollerpoop chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Youve written it very beautifully.

Thx for the story

]
Blue Lone Wolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Okay, 3 things I need to get off my chest before I go into how much I enjoyed this wonderful piece of fiction.

1. Sorry for the late review. :P

2. I’ve been following your blog recently and I’ve noticed how the question of what your exclusive chapter should be about has risen. Honestly, I think how you ended your fic was perfectly fine for me. It didn’t seem abrupt to me at all. I think the teaser was hilarious. I can see why you have a few frustrated readers. I imagine they all feel like they were blue-balled. (Sorry, you’ll have to excuse my vulgarity. I just can’t find a better word to describe that feeling…) Anyway, I think you shouldn’t force out an exclusive chapter, if you have an idea then let it flow onto paper. Then post it up. The results will be perfect. If I did have to choose I’d say that you should totally do the exclusive chapter on their adult life and if you want to include a lemon/lime, so that way everyone is happy. It’s a win-win situation. P Yes? XD

3. So that’s who this Aki is that you keep referring to. I’ve always wondered, but never asked. I don’t like to pry into other people’s personal lives, I always feel ike such a nosey git whenever I want to ask someone a question... _

Okay. Moving on.

Did I mention that I loved this experiment you tried out? You should continue doing your experiments, I’d gladly take up the role of one of your lab rats. XD I’m kidding.

Hmm. I think it’s lovely what you’ve put together here. I’m still feeling warm and fuzzy inside, and it’s been ages since I first read your fic. Haha, I really like how your fic took so long for me to read but then left me feeling really good for a long period of time.

:D

The romance between Natsuki and Shizuru was definitely subtle. But how you delivered this fic made it seem really different, like the building relationship between the two of them was really clear and strong. If you hadn’t written your fic in your own, detailed way then I would have thought that maybe their budding relationship wasn’t that serious. Does that make much sense? I’m not really good at verbalizing my honest thoughts…

Baseball. Gah. Ew. I hate that sport. XD

But, for some reason I enjoyed Natsuki’s role in this game. Certainly entertaining, and I do believe this is a first. I think most writers put her as a racer, or basketball, or football player.

That scene where she got knocked over the head was hilarious. It was just too adorable! I loved how she had the whole team chasing behind her in circles. So cute. _

The reoccurring ribbon side story/subplot (sorry, whatever it’s called) was a nice touch. It added more meaning to the fic. Every time it appeared back in the fic us readers were reminded of their special love/bond/relationship. :D *sigh*

“Before Kuga Natsuki could run down further to claim the home run…” – I LOL’d so hard after reading that line. Haha, good one J-Crusader. ;P

I like the narration in this fic. Mhmm. I usually enjoy stories that are in 1st person more, but this fic is equally as good at your other fics that are written in 1st person. :D

Overall, you’ve gone and made another memorable piece. Thank you very much for sharing with us.

I cannot wait see what you have in store for us readers in the near future.

Until next time, take care.

-Alison.

P.s. I still haven’t gotten round to reading the recent chapter of ‘Paper doll’ yet, so look of for my review.
krugern chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Great story. Laughed at Natsuki removing all the ribbons Takeada left. Liked their first meeting. Loved how Natsuki removed Shizuru's ribbon and kept it and how Shizuru saw what Natsuki did. Cute how Natsuki got Shizuru to share her lunch with her. Cute how Natsuki left Shizuru tea. Liked how Natsuki protected Shizuru at the coffee store and how she heard Shizuru admitting that she did want to take a ride with Natsuki. Laughed at the reason Shizuru was being asked for help. Laughed at Natsuki running from the baseball team and them not being able to catch her. Laughed when Natsuki fell on purpose when she saw Shizuru. Liked how Shizuru gave her first kiss to Natsuki. Cute how Natsuki asked Shizuru to dance. Liked how everyone noticed Shizuru calling Natsuki by her first name. Poor Natsuki being the laughing stock of the school by showing she had feelings for Shizuru and that she thought Shizuru felt the same way. Liked how Shizuru showed Natsuki she cared by wanting to hold her and not caring about her clothes getting dirty. Cute how Shizuru also wanted Natsuki to grunt because she missed the sound. Loved how bold Shizuru and Natsuki were with each other in the tea ceremony room. Laughed at Shizuru's clothes being taken. Liked how Shizuru mentioned Natsuki getting a home run when they were playing in the tea room and that was what got her classification to change from a black sheep to a white sheep. Liked Natsuki's argument for her beig Issun-boushi and how Shizuru's support stopped any further arguments. Loved how they were not suppose to kiss in the play and how so many people witnessed it.
gurj14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
wow. just wow.

this was great, different, and simply AWESOME :D

colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This was some very good story telling. I loved it!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ahh, another wonderful story from you. *fave*

I loved every moments they spent together, I find them very romantic. :) You sure have a very unlimited imagination, each story has its own unique charm that glues the readers to the screen...like me. hehehe

Thank you for sharing and hopefully you'll write about what really happened in the tea ceremony room. pwease? *puppy face*
nanao chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This is definitely my favorite ShizNat story!

I love it!

This is very wonderful and sweet.

Every moment they shared makes me happy!

You really do a great job!

Hope you can write this kind of story more often~

you are the best romatic story teller.!/

Bravo!