Reviews for Best Imitation of Myself
Great fic! Don't worry about reviews! Worry about follows and favorites! Your writing is fantastic and I want to read more of your stuff!
Sinematic chapter 9 . 2/17
did i review this chapter? if not, LOVE THIS CHAPTER
Sinematic chapter 8 . 2/17
review cus now I’ve fallen into the swarkle pit of despair instead of studying and it was totally worth it because i just love them so much
Sinematic chapter 7 . 2/17
review cus shout out to Ted in this story because he’s finally not being portrayed as the canon creepy obsessed in-love-with-Robin freak he is between girlfriends on the show and that’s my favorite Ted of all time
Sinematic chapter 5 . 2/17
review cus Barney Stinson’s past breaks my heart, and I wish he knew he was loved
Sinematic chapter 4 . 2/17
review cus sometimes I really wish “I hate Ted Mosbey dot com” was real.
Sinematic chapter 3 . 2/17
review because swarkles will live on forever (no matter what the dumb series finale says)
Sinematic chapter 2 . 2/17
review cus this is the best HIMYM fic out there
Sinematic chapter 1 . 2/17
review cus you deserve it
Sinematic chapter 16 . 2/17
I’m not crying. You’re crying. This is so much better than anything in the show—and it makes looking at their relationship in the show so much more beautiful. Of course I wish there could be another chapter of pure fluff and love, but after 7 years I can only assume the odds are stacked against me. I loved this story with a passion because it made my heart sink, it made me audibly say “awww”, and it brought tears to my eyes. Amazing job.
Sinematic chapter 14 . 2/17
apparently math is not my strong suit, I thought this was the last chapter haha! Anyway, my heart continues to bleed all over my computer, due to the emotions, not the non-existence cardiac problems. Terrific wording there at the end with the bottle also!
Sinematic chapter 13 . 2/17
This story is hurting my soul. I love it. And although the HIMYM fandom wasn’t big to begin with and by now has died of old age I cannot believe that there aren’t 50000 favorites/follows/reviews on your story because this is a masterpiece! I am so insanely uncomfortable. My chest and hands hurt and I don’t have heart/circulation problems so you know it’s just because I’m being injected with these awful emotions and it’s just soooOOOOO GOOOOD. I love it. I haven’t read a great fan fiction like this where the characters are perfectly in character and with wise additions that enhance the personalities rather than crushing them in just for-fucking-ever. I could go on, but I think I’ll save it for the last chapter. Love it. love. wow.
Sinematic chapter 11 . 2/17
I feel really sad about this chapter too. I absolutely love your wording and phrases though, the excellent writing is helping with the sadness of the chapter haha. I see that this was finished in 2010, so I can only imagine how good of a writer you are now 7 whole years later!
Sinematic chapter 10 . 2/17
This chapter made me want to sob. The way you write Barney is so painfully relatable for most people I think. You warned us about an angst bomb and you definitely delivered!
Sinematic chapter 6 . 2/17
This chapter is so so so sweet! I love that you thought of a han solo SUIT, not just a costume. It’s a perfect Barney gift!