Reviews for All That's Left
IzumiTheMoogle chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
What a sad but beautiful story! T.T

I was actually thinking that was going to happen; Sasuke was going to come to destroy the village and then see that it was already destroyed and Kakashi was gone.

I am SO glad he's actually alive!

Good story.
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Aww!
Rina-mi chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Funny, me and a friend were arguing about what would happen if Sasuke would return to Konoha, saw all the distruction, and his sensei dead (still... I'm a non-beliver in that point, I will only believe he is dead when I see the funeral! I want a damn funeral! sorry, still in negation).

Stupid Sasuke and his emo atitude, now that he returned everything is destroied!

Good story

Kisses
newsasunarulover chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
ok so like you totally need to update this story please?
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Too lazy to log in, but this makes my day so much entirely better. Thanks ever so much!
crescentsky chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw Sasuke.

looking forward to reading the next chapter.
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
-sniffles- And I just caught up with Naruto too! The only reason I actually went and caught up with Naruto was because I wanted to read this fanfic (I'm a big fan of yours) and I'm glad I did because I understand it and omg...I was so sad when I read this '~' Kakashi was a father figure to Sasuke who taught him and complimented him so it's like taking away a father again. Sakura is like a mother always there to help you get up and help you heal the wounds of when you fell down. And Naruto is the brother Sasuke always wanted. So I really was so sad about Kakashi but happy that Sasuke was still his lovable self. - -huggles Sasuke Plushie-
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Nice.

I'm still in the slow stages of accepting Kakashi's death. Any evidence to the contrary makes me still believe he could make it. But then Kishimoto is such a bastard he doesn't give us full closure, so I can't be sure what to believe.

At the funeral I will believe...until then I'm doubting his death.
shadows and silhouettes chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
So sad. I agree with Sasuke 100%. Kakashi can't fucking die! It's not right! I'm on the verge of tears again. Just like I was when Kakashi died. Naruto better kick Pein's ass super hard for Kakashi and all the other dead people or I will be furious.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Well, THAT was simply spectacular. You described his emotions and reactions brilliantly, I think.

The last few lines in particular were really hard-hitting.

Fabulous work.
kodoku na oujo chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Kakashi... :tears: God. I can't get over that. I agree with Sasuke! He's not allowed to fucking die! Just watch. He'll come back to life. Cause he can't die :goes on insanely mumblin:

And I'm back. But I really liked this. It gave me hope that Sasuke isn't a complete douchebag. ... A small amount of hope.

Well it also makes me happy to think that he would rip Pein and Madara to shreads if they fucked with his... :pauses cause it's such a cute pharse for Sasuke to use: "family" X3. Cause Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi definitely are his family. Whether or not he'll admit it. They are. Cause they said so XD ha.

And they're probably the only ones left that still want Sasuke around. Everyone else is all like, "Oh right. Sasuke. Emo kid with the duckbutt haircut. Yeah I knew him. ... Douche." XD ha ha. NO! I'm sorry. I couldn't resist that one. But I think you get it. they just weren't close enough to him.

But anyway. This story was soo good. And it really brought back the images of all the carnage that has been shown in the latest chapters. It really brings out that sense of loss of suffering that the ones who survived the attack must feel.

So great job! I loved it! Keep it up!
RayOfSunshine88 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw, what the hell, I go from one sad story to another! T_T But anywho, what Sasuke doesn't know is that Pain is already learning the hard way from Naruto. _ Naru totally kicks ass.
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
oh...is there going to be a continuation of this? If there is, I look forward to it.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
O.o

oh oh... uchiha flame sparks!
SHpanda4354 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You seemed rather untalkative with these last two oneshots, "All That's Left" and "Last Farewell." The first half of the later fic reminded me of the ... I guess mood... or something... that I was trying to create with my fic. (I had kind of completely lost it somewhere during finals.) I don't know why I was thinking this was going to have a sweet, contented ending... you have to keep up some kind of consistency right?

My only comment on "All That's Left" is wondering if it was a chapter after 440 that Tsunade revealed that Choza wasn't actually dead.

I'm glad to see that you're up and running again with your updates. If I recall correctly, you began posting "Follow the Leader" before you finished it, right? Is it still progressing and you're squirreling it away until you have more chapters finished? Or are you having trouble with it?

Good luck. Keep 'em coming (I lost.) and have fun with whatever it is you do to keep those bills paid. _
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »