Reviews for All That's Left
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Great story! Please continue! It seems so incompleate.
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Is perfection :)
freak a geek chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm still wondering as to how Sasuke will react whenever he sees Konoha (even though I was glad Naruto finally got spotlight in his own self-named series and finally done with Sasuke and all, I still am curious as to WHERE THE HELL HE IS/WHAT HE IS DOING?). This was a very in-character thing for him to do and I think it makes up for the lack of him in the manga so far. I thought it was really good x3 Though depressing...I can't believe Konoha's a crater...0_o...
0-fruitdrop-0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
everything you write seems to be perfect. just like this one.

everything fits and everything is so much like sasuke it almost hurts.

really amazing.
various crimes chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I very much enjoyed this story because it was so gripping and truly gave more depth to Sasuke's character. I agree with you that Sasuke must care for his teacher, perhaps not as much as he does for Naruto, but he is still a very important figure in his life. Despite the fact that others have asked for a continuation of this story I thought that it was very well done and stands strong on it's own. One can practically feel Sasuke's anger bordering on hatred at the end . . . (and we all know that Sasuke likes his revenge.) Masterly done!
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
you don't really think he's dead do you? we haven't seen his body and no-one has said he's dead, just not quite there anymore.

awesome story though, its nice to know Sasuke still has a heart and cares about his team turned family, now he better go in there and help Naru!
sakurarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
sasuke equal to revenge. it's always about naruto's impotance to sasuke like how he couldn't kill naruto for mangekyo sharigan. there's never story that potrayed kakashi's importance to him ( i never read one). a new thing for me to look at. thanx
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Tragically beautiful, my friend. It feels good to see Sasuke reforming, even though it's too late.
Jamers chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
... is that the end? if it's a one shot.. it doesn't seem complete to me. Please think about making more chapters. I would like to see how sasuke gets his revenge. and if sakura and naruto really didn't die. :
blueberry chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow,this one-shot was amazing,with suc emotion,hope you do a sequel/another chapter,hope you update soon._
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3