Reviews for All That's Left
SHpanda4354 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You seemed rather untalkative with these last two oneshots, "All That's Left" and "Last Farewell." The first half of the later fic reminded me of the ... I guess mood... or something... that I was trying to create with my fic. (I had kind of completely lost it somewhere during finals.) I don't know why I was thinking this was going to have a sweet, contented ending... you have to keep up some kind of consistency right?

My only comment on "All That's Left" is wondering if it was a chapter after 440 that Tsunade revealed that Choza wasn't actually dead.

I'm glad to see that you're up and running again with your updates. If I recall correctly, you began posting "Follow the Leader" before you finished it, right? Is it still progressing and you're squirreling it away until you have more chapters finished? Or are you having trouble with it?

Good luck. Keep 'em coming (I lost.) and have fun with whatever it is you do to keep those bills paid. _
Ashley Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Great story! Please continue! It seems so incompleate.
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Is perfection :)
freak a geek chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm still wondering as to how Sasuke will react whenever he sees Konoha (even though I was glad Naruto finally got spotlight in his own self-named series and finally done with Sasuke and all, I still am curious as to WHERE THE HELL HE IS/WHAT HE IS DOING?). This was a very in-character thing for him to do and I think it makes up for the lack of him in the manga so far. I thought it was really good x3 Though depressing...I can't believe Konoha's a crater...0_o...
0-fruitdrop-0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
everything you write seems to be perfect. just like this one.

everything fits and everything is so much like sasuke it almost hurts.

really amazing.
various crimes chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I very much enjoyed this story because it was so gripping and truly gave more depth to Sasuke's character. I agree with you that Sasuke must care for his teacher, perhaps not as much as he does for Naruto, but he is still a very important figure in his life. Despite the fact that others have asked for a continuation of this story I thought that it was very well done and stands strong on it's own. One can practically feel Sasuke's anger bordering on hatred at the end . . . (and we all know that Sasuke likes his revenge.) Masterly done!
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
you don't really think he's dead do you? we haven't seen his body and no-one has said he's dead, just not quite there anymore.

awesome story though, its nice to know Sasuke still has a heart and cares about his team turned family, now he better go in there and help Naru!
sakurarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
sasuke equal to revenge. it's always about naruto's impotance to sasuke like how he couldn't kill naruto for mangekyo sharigan. there's never story that potrayed kakashi's importance to him ( i never read one). a new thing for me to look at. thanx
Obelisk of Light chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Tragically beautiful, my friend. It feels good to see Sasuke reforming, even though it's too late.
Jamers chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
... is that the end? if it's a one shot.. it doesn't seem complete to me. Please think about making more chapters. I would like to see how sasuke gets his revenge. and if sakura and naruto really didn't die. :
blueberry chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Wow,this one-shot was amazing,with suc emotion,hope you do a sequel/another chapter,hope you update soon._
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3