Reviews for Not what it seems
PlatinumOwl chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
I swear to review every chapter you publish as long as you continue this ridiculously amazing story.
Starting now.
This was brilliant.
I like how you actually gave Alex a personality and didn't make him some numb zombie.
I also like the random element involved with the meeting of K-unit and Alex.
The other units (E unit, right?) helped solidify that it was, in fact, as accident,
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really really really LOVE this story! Please hurry and make a sequel soon.
mintparsleyoreganothyme chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
wow. this hasn't been updated in THREE YEARS! ? i would LOVE to read an update. if it ever comes :)
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Im loving this! You need to update! Thoguh you probably cant remember where you were going with it now :D
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Synchro lover chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
UPDATEEE
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
you aren't english? really? but you're english is, like, perfect! i am freaking jealous of your language skills...anyways, onto the fic. i really really really really really really really hope you continue this fic, please? pretty please? with chocolate sprinkles and marshmallows and whipped cream on top? i want to see if they rescue alex! and if they defeat klaus!

DammitimmaD chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!

THIS STORY IS AMAZING :D I must say that EVERYTHING has been plotted out BRILLIANTLY!

PLEASE CONTINUE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

Is Alex ok? Does K and E Unit get out? Who is this Klaus guy? SO MANY QUESTIONS LEFT UNANSWERED! D:

PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
harryfreak010 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
please a sequel
Narfin chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
please please pleaseeeeee make a sequel! I want to read more of is so few good alex rider fics out there and this is one of them. I want to read more XD
2amBer chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
update!this is so so so good!
Emelhi chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
wondering if this story was going to be continued or not? i hope so!
LttlBlcKitty chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
more please
Sabsi13 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
aww I think it's a great story :D love it!

and I really hope you'll continue ;)

please update soon!
Faeith chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Wow, I am extremely impressed with your writing as well as your characterization for Eagle. For the most part when people write him as a character they are a bit too light hearted and forget this he managed to become an SAS solider just like the rest of K-unit, and that its some serious business. The fact that he has the right idea about Alex as well as not being perfect (snapping at Alex when hes moving around a prime example) is just really great characterization. Also while I think your Wolf is a bit harsh, I think its realistic, which is always an important factor in a story. I would like to see an his motivations and reasoning explained further than you have now. The spoiled brat line works fairly well to an extent, but to have a fully rounded character I would think he would have thought about it a little bit more. Or even just subconsciously wanted to protect Alex by not having him in the SAS where a kid really doesn't belong... For instance where you have him explaining away why Alex was being carried off could fit into this. Or maybe you have another line of reasoning that your following. Either way I am definitely looking forward to your future chapters. It's great when superb authors come into this fandom. :) Thanks for your hard work.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »