Reviews for Third Time's The Charm
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG! thank you for writing this! (fangirl scream)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Awesome! Let me just say before I continue the story that this story is freaking amazing! love it! I cant wait to see/read what happens next!:)
Trinity Stark chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Adorable painful..All wrapped in one priceless, good job
Satsukifujin chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Daw, very well written. :D
coolgamer chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
so sweet!
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
Ok, th at weird I reveiewed the last chapter cuase it said no more was avail...

But then after reveiwing I closed the window off and noticed there was suposed to be another chapter... and there wqs lol...

I would still love to read more though!

I hope you make a sequal!

Please make one!

_
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I have recently gotten into H&Y stories and found this today (well tonight to be more acurate) and really want to read more!

PLEASE, I BEG YOU!

UPDATE!
NaidaIldri chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
gosh, i can see this happening, i can see how heie's eyes would widen and how he would throw himself up at yusuke and you're such a brilliant writer its not funny canipleasemarryyou?
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
i love it very much!
ADL1 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
There is just not enough Hiei/Yusuke fanfiction at all. Thank you very much for the story.
George2Bob1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
love this story so far i cant wait 4 the next chapter
NyokoKuro chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
OMG Adorable and amazingly well written.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
AW! So cute and beautiful. So not is that it or is the going to be more? That part I'm not quite clear about.
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
You wouldnt believe me if I said I love you' But you deserve nothing less for bringing this beautiful story to the end with such grace. Though it took you long enough for the entire world to restart itself, it makes still the best shounen-ai Ive ever read here. And I would love to read anything you write in the future. You sure can do some magic with the words, because the way you put them before us makes those stories of yours almost unbearably clear and tender and emotional though fragile at the same time. I felt my heart breaking with Hieis and had tears in my eyes for Yusuke. I think I would love to exeprience feelings the same way you write about it. That I like most.

Thank you so very much!