Reviews for Blood Kisses
kitsunelullaby chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
many things, starting with i love it and would love to read more (even though it's been forever sense you put it up)
2) i like how zoro is a new vamp. and has a Bond with Usopp (i'm a Usopp x Zoro fan and there isn't a lot of it)
3) i, too, am curious if Luffy will stick to his personality and befriend them against his grandfathers wishes
4) as well as, if Luffy will become a vamp.
5) & who Sangi's lover is ;)
6) will Luffy save Usopp from Ace?
Queen Marimo chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
' A ' Zoro as a vampire...sounds hot :D hmm i wonder who sanji lover is?..i like this story so far i look forward to the next chapter
Nella chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is interesting X)

i like the idea of zoro being a vampire

poor usopp though :D
FriggyEsquire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I'm very interested in this story. The concept, while not so new to other fandoms, isn't used alot in One Piece. I'm very glad you've started this, and I'm equily glad that Usopp's the main character.
mimifoxlove chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Hi

Cool story!

I ththink ti's cool that Zoro is a newborn vampire instead of a vampire that was really old.

I hope that Luffy maks friends with zoro and usopp.

I also think it would be cool if we learnde more about Zoro & Robin's past.

-mimi
PDOTL chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
nice set up for the true plot of the story with introducing the D. brothers. i love the brothers being together and how luffy doesnt seem all that interested in or maybe just not so serious about the family business.

haha, so with sanji's gene i guess him and zoro wont be getting along, itd be amusing to see that play out in the future. :)

also will be interested in a little zoro pov, seeing as he doesnt seem all that emotionally attached to his feeder yet.

all in all good chapter for seeing how usopp is handling his new situation. cant wait for the next chapter. until then

PDOTL
PDOTL chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
interesting. i forsee some action scenes as well as hotness in the future. update son