Reviews for Let Go
Mistyskycat chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow okay. I always thought the good Lithuania fanfics are too short and even though the long ones are good too, it's rare to find a good, long, Lithuania fanfics.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow. Russia's response was... brutal, to say the least. It's odd; most writers make it clear whether they want Russia to be seen as psychopathic or helpful, but your fic genuinely makes it ambiguous. The description of the other Baltics was particularly well-phrased.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
When he said he was going to rape his corpse, I was like, Whoa! O.O
Konigreich Prussia chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Highest suicide rate? I wonder why...

What do you think about it?

Russia "I will rape your corpse."

Me: "Fucking pig! :(." Poor Lithuania, always having to deal with that guys crap."
Sinopanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Also I just have to point out how in-character these two are for this fic. ( At least, in my headcanon anyways. xD; )
Sinopanda chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I, personally, have to say that this is a beautiful story and thank you for writing it and sharing it with all of us.

It was so beautifully written and the train of thought is heartbreaking but so very true.

This story was amazing to say the least 3
crocious chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
woah. Wow. I have not the words.
Somegirlwithatwist chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I'm like Lithuania here. I know how he feels.

I like how you didn't give it a happy ending. This story is real. So true to people who actually feel like this. Yes, it was a sad ending, but your story was beautiful.
Cat with Bat chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well that's one way to stop someone from killing themselves!
Humdiddly chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww, Russia still cares
Vurmie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Why did I smile, interlace my fingers, and lean back in my chair when I read the end, with a "everything is going as planned" face on? Wow. This just shows that your fic affects me personally.

Congrats
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
...i think that you might have just broke my heart and then fixed it again all in one go. D8 this is /beautiful/. russia really does care about him so much. this is a fantastic, fantastic fic.

Pizzazz
FallenXanthia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. Just wow. Another creepily wonderful and unique idea... Wrtiers like you make me love this site. w
oruwak chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Oh, poor Liet! D: Suicidal!Liet is just heartbreaking to read... T-T

Well done!

Vinnie

xoxoxo
KAISRE chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I read this on Livejournal, and I have to say, this is one of the most emotional Lithuania fics I have ever read, great job ;A;

Kaisre