Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Alliance
kei-chama chapter 21 . 11/11/2009
Wow, the story's progressing harder...I wonder how long will I take to finish the cover...*sigh*

Aw...I want the Margery x Keisaku theme so badly D

anyway, still awesome, and definitely will REMAIN awesome...
HeroGuardian chapter 21 . 11/10/2009
No matter what, war always has it casualties. I have to wonder how Johan intends to end the war without waiting for Yuji and the others. While it is a great opportunity to strike while the armies are separated, you have to take in account that a counter-plan could be initiated by the other side...
Estoque chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
I love how the story has progressed, very interested in more of your work!
kei-chama chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
I get it now D

The logic is a variable in the situation
Mikeru-D chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
My hat goes off to you! Once again your logic in this story astounds me! The multiple tactics and missions were all incredibly well-handled. If they ever make a Shakugan no Shana RPG or strategy game(I hope they do!), this alone would have convinced me to get it!

Astonishingly good job! No-one could have done better!
HeroGuardian chapter 20 . 10/30/2009
Alright, so the alliance seems to be getting support. The question is whether or not it'll be enough for their plan. The ability to revive definitely seems to be synonymus with the Snake of the Festival. I wonder what you have planned if he returns...
ColinatorGX chapter 19 . 10/10/2009
I'm slightly suspicious about this cloaked leader of the flame haze alliance... i tremble in awe of what you have planned for us.

Let us celebrate on Yuji's return to the council. I never knew Chigusa could be so sharp... damm, she's scary. And Johan can be really child-like too, can't he? Well, he has a reason to celebrate, so I won't codemm him. ) Also to note some good romantic and fluffy scenes, and the very fitting name decided for our heroes' alliance.

This is great!
kei-chama chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
A-W-E-S-O-M-E that's what we call it! AWESOME CHAPPIE D
HeroGuardian chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter. So the preparations have begun to try and end this war, but it's obviously going to be easier said than done. I already have a feeling Neo-Bal Masque and Outlaw will be reluctant to trust the opposite sides.
CapoExecutor chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
Nice reference to the Flame Haze civil war in North America long ago.

Just a question: Wouldn't it be better for the Neo-Balle Masque and the Outlaw to just fight it out until a winning side emerges and then the Misaki group sweeps the winning party out immediately after while they're weak from the initial victory?

Anyways, it's about time that the Engage Link had descendants for their own.

Keep it up!

By the way, how about having a Karaoke filler where the female characters are singing their respective song tracks from the Shakugan no Shana II Vocal Drama albums Vol. 1-3?
Mikeru-D chapter 19 . 10/9/2009
Still amazing! No, wait, BEYOND amazing! I have to say this is one of the best series I've ever read! I couldn't criticise this if I tried! Perfect, perfect, PERFECT! GOOD JOB!

Ohh! I thought of a criticism: You take forever to update! This is one of my most anticipated favourites, I can never wait for the next chapter! It's completely worth it, though! It's so long and so very well-written I could never complain further!

I once toyed with a Shakugan no Shana fic myself, but it could never hold a candle to this! I wouldn't be surprised if this was to be the plot for series 3!(I'd be annoyed 'cos it wouldn't be good enough!)
ColinatorGX chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
Nothing wrong with OCs, they help make the story more dynamic.

It's nice to see a filler focused on Hecate. Actually I understand her feelings of wanting to have someone also special to her. I'm a solitary person that doesn't deal with intimacy well, so I can't help but feel that way oftenly. It is true that happynes comes to those who deserve it. Can't wait for more chapters of this wonderfull fic.
kei-chama chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
I can't stop laughingwhat if Margery cooks like Shanaoh no...more exploding bentos...anyway, it's fun to see more progress between Yuji and the others in this chappygood luck D
Icebound Observer chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
Hey, Heca-chan needs love too, right? Glad to see she's got someone, even if he's minor. I so called it when Mr. Playboy asked her out; his speach was too flowery.

One of your lines in this really provided a hard argument towrds YujixShana, I noticed. Shana and Yuji are both immortal, which makes their pairing much more logical than him and Yoshida.

Nice little slice-of-life chapter, it fits so well after fight arcs, kinda breaks the tension, and warms the heart to see such cuteness.

Nice job, and I eagerly await more! :)
HeroGuardian chapter 18 . 10/2/2009
This was a nice change from all of the battling. Despite that playboy actions and the amount of 'choice names' that I could call him, Hecate seems to have found someone to love in Kannagi. It looks like Shana still needs a little more work on her cooking skills.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »