Reviews for Shakugan no Shana: Eternal Alliance
ColinatorGX chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Hum, the plot moves forward! ) I get a feeling that Yoshimitsu will be an interesting character. Do you play Tekken or Soul Calibur by any chance? Good luck with your writing.
CapoExecutor chapter 5 . 4/29/2009
Ah, Yuji regained his powers and self-confidence. Though he vowed not to kill another being, it may be a limiting factor in certain circumstances. Sometimes, an evil he combats cannot be stopped by only just means and that's when he's given two choices: remain just that he ends up becoming limited from stopping that evil or fight it with illegal methods that can later be stopped by just means.

Great! Mastan reappears and I can't wait to see his new capabilities. Interesting to see that he's the new leader to a successive group.

I see you've also given Yukari Hirai some appearance time.

I guess no matter what, there will always be disagreements regarding the collective in Japan among those in different groups.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Weaver Chance chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Hey Just thought I'd tell you that I'm liking this story so far and to ask if it would be poosible to send me at the very least the light novel translation site you mentioned in Eternity and possible the addresses of your other resaerch sites?

Anyway keep up the great work!
Markal chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
For some reason, portions of this chapter brought to mind the episode where Yuji told Shana to kick Kondo, the Misaki High P.E. teacher. I can't help but wonder whether the Snake of the Festival is truly dead, and also whether Yuji's "existence" and "sense of self" has been displaced into two separate entities.
CapoExecutor chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Keep it up! I guess Alicio has been downgraded to being a pushover when dealing against Yuji.
yumichan808 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
great job!
ColinatorGX chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
This was a cool fight, i see you're talents and creativity haven't dulled. Can't wait to see hwat comes next.
HeroGuardian chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Nice chapter. Alicio tried to trick Yuji but he was able to see right through it and stop Alicio with Shana and Hecate's help.
HeroGuardian chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Well done. Alicio's returned! Shana and Hecate weren't able to stop him and now he'll turn his vengeance on the defenseless Yuji.
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Hurray, my favorite power from the old series is comming back, at least I hope. Is that Flame Haze the one that used "The Wonderland" Illusion. I loved the ability (which has an amazing potential, really) and would love to see him again.

Anyway, this is good as always. But I wonder if you could add Cofin Weaver and his story (or at least mention him..)

Anyway thanks for all.
CapoExecutor chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
The psychological scars remain... it's bound to happen as he comes to terms with what he's gone through.

Alicio and Aphrodite are back? Well, it was only a matter of time. Hmm... now I wonder about Mastan's chance of return...
HeroGuardian chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Nice chapter. It looks like Yuji will have to learn how to use his powers again without the snake's help.
yumichan808 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
there's gonna be a confession? haha, i thought Hecate also like Yuji...
Wonderland Reen chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, the sequel is already up *_*

I think this story will be just the same aversome like "Eternity".

Waitin' for new chapter *_*
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Woo-hoo, sequel! This chapter gave us a nice introduction to what's coming in the story and the changes in some of the character's lifestyles. I'm starting to think up a few theories regarding Yuji's 'Dark Self'.

It looks like it will be as much, or more interesting as the original was. I'll follow it and its cross-over closely as i usually do your stories. )
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »