Reviews for VanDread Halo The Second Stage
You will be missed
Phantomwa1ker chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
I apologize everyone. I did not see the message that he had died. He was a great writer. RIP.
Phantomwa1ker chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
It's been 3 years you bastard! Why did you stop this awsome story?! Pleeease continue!
overlordmichael165 chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
Hey everone did you hear the bad news about Freedom guard he die of a heart attack so everone please pay your respct thank you all. RIP Freedom guard rip bye.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Awesome story bro! But I guest you forgot about this one. I read some of the other reviews for this story, should update or else your gonna start losing fans!
Fujin777 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Hope we see some action soon and I find it cute that Jura was looking at Fred-104.

Makes me wonder if they'll become a paring.
fred4533 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
M. ... stories with Naruto, this is getting a little more than a year and a half you have not Updated the story with Halo. Certe these stories are but you must still think the reader. At least give us some information (whether or not you give the crossover with Halo and when you put them in days), a year and a half that's long drive for us and personally I es of m ... relires the pending update.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
when are going to update
provonchas chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
it has been over a year when are you going to update you're halo stories?
Animewa11er chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
this is badass more please
Dracconnis chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Read this fic for the nth time and I can't stop loving it!Please update soon
The Canadian Patriot chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Just something that has been on my mind, when the UNSC and the Elites meet the pirates I personally think that the UNSC personal would be better then the Nirvana fire teams, they can be equal with the ordinary marines and maybe the odd ODST but I think that at the very least that fully trained UNSC ODST's would be able to out-do the Nirvana's fire teams, if you disagree that's perfectly fine, it's just something I wanted to bring up.
Spartan416 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
at least update your halo crossovers once this year.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
very good story, can't wait for the black hawk chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
ok i have to make this joke about cutter

Cutter (to daughters boyfreind): I have command of a ship that contains veterans of the war ready to follow my orders make one mistake and they will come after you.
boyfreind: yes sir i understand