Reviews for VanDread Halo The Second Stage
Guest chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
Awesome story bro! But I guest you forgot about this one. I read some of the other reviews for this story, should update or else your gonna start losing fans!
Fujin777 chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Hope we see some action soon and I find it cute that Jura was looking at Fred-104.

Makes me wonder if they'll become a paring.
fred4533 chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
M. ... stories with Naruto, this is getting a little more than a year and a half you have not Updated the story with Halo. Certe these stories are but you must still think the reader. At least give us some information (whether or not you give the crossover with Halo and when you put them in days), a year and a half that's long drive for us and personally I es of m ... relires the pending update.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
when are going to update
provonchas chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
it has been over a year when are you going to update you're halo stories?
Animewa11er chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
this is badass more please
Dracconnis chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Read this fic for the nth time and I can't stop loving it!Please update soon
The Canadian Patriot chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Just something that has been on my mind, when the UNSC and the Elites meet the pirates I personally think that the UNSC personal would be better then the Nirvana fire teams, they can be equal with the ordinary marines and maybe the odd ODST but I think that at the very least that fully trained UNSC ODST's would be able to out-do the Nirvana's fire teams, if you disagree that's perfectly fine, it's just something I wanted to bring up.
Spartan416 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
at least update your halo crossovers once this year.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
very good story, can't wait for the black hawk chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
ok i have to make this joke about cutter

Cutter (to daughters boyfreind): I have command of a ship that contains veterans of the war ready to follow my orders make one mistake and they will come after you.
boyfreind: yes sir i understand
shadowstorm117 chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Holy shit dude this has got to be one of the best halo stories on this site. I hope to see more soon cause this has me hooked!
Rictor Yagami chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I have not reviewed this chapter at all and I want to say it was awesome. I liked how many of the characters from the Halo series interacted with the crew from teh Nirvana and the Talvernian soldiers. I know I said this before but Jura annoyed me with her stupid shallow behavior of wanting a baby to be famous. But hopefully she will change for the better.

And now the Nirvana has Misty. No offense but I do not like her at all. I'm a little close to hating her. Sorry its how I feel. Hope to see this updated.

Good Luck Freedom Guard.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Up date please
Raiden Tachibana chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!