Reviews for The Never Fading
Wynter Spite chapter 5 . 5/4
Dude. Whoa. She will save the world and no one will know. All those incidents...is it a coincidence? Or is it...fate? It's totally fate, isn't it?

Ha. Anyway, this is interesting. I like it. Sephiroth seems sweet. I will be so gleeful when he meets Amarant.
crea-sei chapter 5 . 4/3
Hello.
Your fanfiction is awesome. I absolutely love it, and I hope you will update it.
Even though the OC is a little over the top (and by that, I mean that he's quite strong), but it can easily be blamed on the Mako and the whole experiment-thing.
I loved the part with Sephiroth, and it broke my heart to see that he thought it wasn't real.
I don't really know what to make of Sanguine, as there wasn't much interactions with him.
...Did you just make Amarant adopt 13 children...? That's a lot. I wouldn't even know what to do with so many characters. Good luck with that.
I hope you will continued to write, and have fun while doing it.
BlueD23 chapter 5 . 3/28
God I love this story, its such a lovely gem. I really do hope you update this one as it never fails to put a smile on my face. 3
LilyMoonstone chapter 5 . 3/24
Your character is hilarious~ So, are they going to form some kind of nomads gang? Love your chocobos too!
lunashinryu chapter 5 . 2/16
I soo love the last chapter! Especially she didnt even realised it until too late! Seriuosly those kids needed a new home. And that means the advent children is his or her... not sure about the gender... nephews. Please do update the story i want to know the next outcome.
Furionknight chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I look forward to more :)
ShionStar chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
I really like your story! I can't wait for more!
BlackWishBone chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
It does happen, especially in games like skyrim where you often finish a quest before the npc gives it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
I wonder, if (I hope he would) he tell Sethiroth about his and Genesis children, will be Shinra still have their generals?
TheQueen'sknight chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
LOVE!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
i really like this! update soon!
Ie-maru chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I love this so, so much. Can't wait until Amarant and Sephy meet in person!
Looking forward to the next update!
Ajanta chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Love the chocobos! :-D They are pretty adorable! 3 And the saving the people without realising it is very comical! XDD I love your writing style very much! And the part where chocobos bring items out of nowhere I guess its something they would do! I look forward to the next chapter! As well as the interaction between the characters and the oc! Should be funny to read going by this chapter! :-)
1sunfun chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Good.
Wol1f3 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I like the first person POV, the accidental meetings of major characters, etc. And I agree, things like that does happen to 'main protagonist' characters in games/books/movies/etc.
So now poor Amarant has a large flock of Chocobo (with babies on the way! Which I think would totally help the experiments move on and get help) plus a small 'flock' of escaped experiments. I can't wait to see what he/she's gonna do now.
Update soon! Please don't give up or forget your story. It's really good!