Reviews for TheMissingChronicle:TheLion,The Witch&HisLioness
D T L RP chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
heheheheheh i love this!

Both of them have to be brought down to earth a little - so this is rather good :D
D T L RP chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
hehehehe i love this Bella!
D T L RP chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Oh my Lord this is gonna be a good story!

hehehe :)
egg671 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
awesome story
KATY123 chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
Wow I love how u ended it :) GREAT JOB
ChaoticDna chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
This Edward is definately a brute
ChaoticDna chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Still intrigued by it
ChaoticDna chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Interesting so far...
laceyndom chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
great writing. i hope something bad happened to glifton (?)
twiberry chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Great job :) Loved it so far!

Twiberry
Jhere chapter 33 . 5/24/2011
Wow...really thats all I have to say...wow.

I have honestly never read anything like this! I wasn't so sure about it at first because lets face it...this was one of the most dumbshit bastard Edward's ever. But he really did make up for it :)

As the story went on I just got more and more into the story...I never expected Bella to turn out as a princess. Honestly it was the perfect ending & I loved every minute of this fairytale!

Thank you so much for sharing! My only regret is that I didn't find this sooner!
dev.d.66 chapter 28 . 5/13/2011
this story is pretty good but i have to say something. it probably wont really matter to you, seeing as you have over 2000 reviews telling you that your story is great, but i am bothered by a lot of the chaoters, the last three or four mostly. allt hat had been in these last few chapters id her talking to herself, and they are extremely repetitive thoughts to the point that i just skip over a few paragraphs to see that she is still mumbling about the same damn thing she was six paragraphs up the chapter. i am not being rude or slamming your story or anything, but do you see where that can get annoying and tiresome?
Ancantsia chapter 33 . 5/11/2011
WOW! I totally loved this story! I was amazed how Bella turned out to be queen! Fantastic idea to put a Narnia twist to Twilight, well thought out and worded perfectly! I can see the thought behind every chapter in this story and I thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.
Montara chapter 33 . 5/6/2011
Your writing skills are great and the story flows smoothly but I've read your story in the hopes that, at the end, he'll realize that BEATING SOMEONE IS WRONG.

That she'll teach him the narnian way (she wasn't beaten her whole life so I guess narnians don't beat their wives or children). Why would anyone accept to be beaten when he/she is wrong? How come he's not beaten when he does something wrong by his wife?

Women fought for so long to be equal with men and you promote in your story that women are beneath them and that women enjoys that.

So, your story could be good because you're talented but what you promote it's not, in my opinion.

Spankings in the heat of passion can be great but in day to day life who would want that?

For a couple of days I've wanted to review but in a way that doesn't offend you because the story can be great without the beating and the other stuff part...I realize that you worked a lot to write it...so, here's my opinion...
NotActive1234 chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
I really like this story so far!
2,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »