Reviews for TheMissingChronicle:TheLion,The Witch&HisLioness
ChaoticDna chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
This Edward is definately a brute
ChaoticDna chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Still intrigued by it
ChaoticDna chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Interesting so far...
laceyndom chapter 32 . 6/29/2011
great writing. i hope something bad happened to glifton (?)
twiberry chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Great job :) Loved it so far!

Twiberry
Jhere chapter 33 . 5/24/2011
Wow...really thats all I have to say...wow.

I have honestly never read anything like this! I wasn't so sure about it at first because lets face it...this was one of the most dumbshit bastard Edward's ever. But he really did make up for it :)

As the story went on I just got more and more into the story...I never expected Bella to turn out as a princess. Honestly it was the perfect ending & I loved every minute of this fairytale!

Thank you so much for sharing! My only regret is that I didn't find this sooner!
dev.d.66 chapter 28 . 5/13/2011
this story is pretty good but i have to say something. it probably wont really matter to you, seeing as you have over 2000 reviews telling you that your story is great, but i am bothered by a lot of the chaoters, the last three or four mostly. allt hat had been in these last few chapters id her talking to herself, and they are extremely repetitive thoughts to the point that i just skip over a few paragraphs to see that she is still mumbling about the same damn thing she was six paragraphs up the chapter. i am not being rude or slamming your story or anything, but do you see where that can get annoying and tiresome?
Ancantsia chapter 33 . 5/11/2011
WOW! I totally loved this story! I was amazed how Bella turned out to be queen! Fantastic idea to put a Narnia twist to Twilight, well thought out and worded perfectly! I can see the thought behind every chapter in this story and I thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.
Montara chapter 33 . 5/6/2011
Your writing skills are great and the story flows smoothly but I've read your story in the hopes that, at the end, he'll realize that BEATING SOMEONE IS WRONG.

That she'll teach him the narnian way (she wasn't beaten her whole life so I guess narnians don't beat their wives or children). Why would anyone accept to be beaten when he/she is wrong? How come he's not beaten when he does something wrong by his wife?

Women fought for so long to be equal with men and you promote in your story that women are beneath them and that women enjoys that.

So, your story could be good because you're talented but what you promote it's not, in my opinion.

Spankings in the heat of passion can be great but in day to day life who would want that?

For a couple of days I've wanted to review but in a way that doesn't offend you because the story can be great without the beating and the other stuff part...I realize that you worked a lot to write it...so, here's my opinion...
NotActive1234 chapter 20 . 5/4/2011
I really like this story so far!
feedmemore chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
okay. I'd like to slap Bella silly, now.

she's so very annoying, ya know?

But I'm sure Edward will be equally annoying if not worse.

Isn't is also funny even though he didn't mean to, that Jacob ends up being the cause of their split, however temporary as that might be?

Also I'm thinking can Tanya be that nice as she seems? Or is she a double scheming bitch and trying to get Edward in a round about way?

I guess I'll keep reading and find out myself!

Love your story!

Thank you.
APL chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
wow, so i have had the chronicles of Narnia on my shelf for as long as i can remember (like seriously around 25years!). i think i once got partly through the LW&W but never finished it. anyways i need to read them but that's besides the point...the point for this review is that i LOVED your story. i did not intended to read a story last night b/c i had other things on my plate but once i started yours i couldn't stop. i liked your mesh of these two universes and i really liked how you kept the plot/secrets going etc. well done, very well done. thanks so much for sharing this amazing story!
purefaith91 chapter 26 . 4/12/2011
Gee Esme, nice speech, but did she not listen to Carlisle giving Bella the peptalk about what is expected of her and how she should rise above how she feels for everyone else's sakes? Also, am I the only one that notices that she is rarely allowed to finish a thought from Jake to Edward to Carlisle to Esme, etc.? I am hopeful that Jess will tell what really happened without the guilt so that they get a better picture of what happened. p
purefaith91 chapter 25 . 4/12/2011
Good, the heartache is limited! Yay! it is aggravating that she now acts like Jasper and she recognized each other from the beginning, that she had not tried to tell them who she was, that Edward would have ever listened to her in the beginning (when? in between whippings?), that she was not captured and sold into slavery, etc. I understand the build up of drama, but don't think that the comedy of errors that lined up to prevent her from coming clean would have detracted from it. Very enjoyable read. p
Kristin324 chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
This story is sooo goood!

I'm glad I saw the rec and decided to read it!

:D