Reviews for They know
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 9/13
I dont know why but i cant rea this anymore
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Haruhi gets a kid in highschool with Mori . . . I can't even explain my reaction
Cherry chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Honey-sempai leaving was very sad, but not so sad that Mori would cry. His character is not like that. I think he should have blamed ( Honey leaving) on himself and go to a dojo not to train but only to be punished. After a days of Mori being lonely and getting a new mark everyday, Haruhi should be the one to notice. That is when the romance should have come into play. Haruhi is a very oblivious character and should have been portrayed as such.

But the romance and jealousy were very well written, especially Tamaki's depression of Kasanoda as well as the part where he faded into a corner looking as hallow as a black shell. Keep doing fan fictions and remember to pick up a book once in a while to learn about more writing styles. I think you could make it :)

Overall Excellent work :)
Granted Forever chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Hello there again! Tho, where's the next chapter? I came here excited and that this was the last chapter, but I expected it to actually end. Please, oh please tell me you're gonna finish it right? At least lie and say that? That'll give hope for awhile. I guess I'll check back in a few days to see if you've added a new chapter yet. I will hopefully see ya soon!

Granted Forever chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
As I stated before, I will post a review on each chapter, so here I am! Tho, I would probably do it anyway, even without my promise. Not just because I usually leave a review on every story, but I really do like your chapters. And I'm excited to read the last chapter, but,as to be expected, a little sad too...Oh well!;)

Granted Forever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hey, I'm awful at starting reviews...Anyway! Great chapter! Just like last time. I am impressed that I like HaruxMori this much..Hmmmmm, that's just shows what a great author can do! :) Now I'm off to read the next one!

Granted Forever chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Hi there! I really liked this chapter! Which actually kinda surprised me, I'm more of a HaruxKyo shipper, but I really did enjoy this. And now I'm gonna go read the other 3! I'll probably be leaving a review on them too, so you can look forward to that! Or not, I'm mean it's not big news or anything, I talk to much. See ya later!

Emerald-Pen chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Littlecosma001 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
What's going to happen next?
Pocky Pox chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I've been shipping Harori since episode 8, and this is the first Harori fanfic I read. However, all it did was amp up my Fangirl-O-Meter. Poor Mori, I almost cried at the first two chapters. Yes, my new favourite Ouran shipping – Harori. (So's Bisco Hatori's. It says so in the manga.)

yaoilover729 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
yeah...but i just LOVE that extra story. I went up to my cousin's after reading this chapter and was like, "THEY KNOW!" and burst into laughter. I have a cousin named Takashi who looks and acts like Mori tho he's never watched or read Ouran, and he was like, "Mm?" and that made me laugh even harder. It was funny cuz im all attached to him and I let him read it and he was like, "Oh..." and he still acts like him. Just bored and wanted to tell u. Heh
cliniquehappy chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
you should update asap!
grimmich chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
aw, so cute, maybe it was a premonition...
grimmich chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
it cute, but why does she always (in every fic) fall asleep when she's with Mori?
grimmich chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
aw, so cute! This is my favorite Ouran pairing...