Reviews for Longing for your touch
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You just can't go wrong with getting the host club totally and completely drunk, can ya? o- You did even more fabulously by having Kyouya bottom, which I love but don't see as often in the fandom. T-T The waking up scene was -very- cute. Great stuff!
MewCherry1996 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
alcohol. classic. i'd love to see Honey-senpai drunk XD and the twins. just one thing though- Japanese students have school on Saturdays. other than that, i really liked it 3
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
yay very cute love it
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
hehehe kawaii !sequel if you don't have one !
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
KYA! Woww! i loved it so much!

that was very cutee!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
ah, nothing like a bit of alcohol to loosen up those bottled emotions.
BregoArodShadowfax chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Based on your author's note I'm under the impression that you'd accept constructive criticism with a grain of salt, so I feel okay about reviewing in that manner.

The first thing you have to do when posting a story is make sure that YOU are happy with your work, because that way negative reviews will not discourage you. Everyone has different tastes and sometimes people will not like what you've written, but there will always be some who will. Your previous reviewer obviously does NOT know what slash means, thus their uninformed comments. Yes, canonically Tamaki loves Haruhi, but since I am a firm Tama/Kyo shipper myself, we overlook this for the sake of fanfiction. Likewise with the twins; canonically their love for each other is an act, but writers can play with it however they want. Don't let one bad review make you think you can never write anything good, because I've gotten my share in my time but you just have to brush them off and concentrate on the good ones.

That being said, your story ISN'T bad. The characters are all acting within the bounds of what fanfiction can make them be, and it isn't as if I was reading this and wondering who the characters were supposed to be, because Tamaki IS rather unconventional and the whole 'what-would-commoners-do-on-a-day-off?' is perfectly in-character for him. Likewise with Hani wanting to go to a cake shop and Haruhi being mostly resigned-yet-irritated about the whole situation.

Anytime you write a first story for a fandom it will take a while to get into the characters in a way that feels comfortable as a writer (I had written a bit of Ouran stuff before even POSTING anything just to make sure I had a handle on them) and every story you write will only improve. Another thing to consider is that certain characters will just come more easily to you than others, so don't force yourself: if you're meant to write a certain character well, it'll happen:)

Sorry about the long/rambling review, but I hate seeing promising writers shut down by rude reviewers and I would like to see more of your work. There are a couple of grammatical errors and spelling things (ie, Kaouro is actually Kaoru and bear is supposed to be beer) but nothing that can't be fixed by a good beta. Your storyline is understandable and easy to follow, and mistakes really are quite minor.

Anyway, I'm going on FAR too long, as usual :P

Keep up the good work!

~BregoArodShadowfax
kyoya16 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
If you cant write a good ouran story then dont do it ( the twins are brothers they are not gay) so stop changing them.

And Tamaki loves Haruhi.