Reviews for Naruto: Another Tale
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 7 . 3/8
Another awesome story! Never seen Naruto like this, but have to say wow it was great!
Leonas chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Ok... Saw very little of this coming. And I must say I'm very upset. You let it just... sit on this note and not ever make a sequel? Are there even plans for one? Because I find myself REALLY WANTING ONE! I'll admit I had my doubts at times but this was a very good take... and... Does that mean Hinata isn't going to be a fox spirit? or is she? I mean it said that the demon died.. and they only mentioned the other 4... but... GAH! Then madara shows up... You are evil. T_T I want more.
Maehl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
its danzou (denzou), sannin (sanine)... tayuya is supposed tp be a foul mouth...

i love this! its like awesome really...
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Ok, the ending confused me.
Hektols chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Very good fic.

It's very disappointing to see that Ino's mother didn't get her deserved punishment.

I also find out of place that Konoha's ninjas believed Danzo's words when he told them about Naruto's plan, to think that they would trust a traitor like him before giving Naruto a chance to deny his accusations didn't put them in a good place.

However it is a great fic, well written and different from others, it was refreshing to read it.
Hektols chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I'm surprised that they didn't go after Ino's mother. She assaulted a pregnant girl, mind raped her and provoked a misscarriage!
Hektols chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Ino's mother is such a slut. Her daughter was the victim of a horrible crime and instead of comforting her she disowns Ino.

Can't wait until she gets her well deserved punishment.
Hektols chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Naruto caused a real impression with his powers.

It's good to see that Hiashi and Konoha's council have common sense in this story.
Hektols chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Very good one.
Hektols chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
The return to Konoha was very good. Let's hope that Hiashi ends realizing that he is pissing off someone able level the village.

Good for turning Gaara a rogue nin, it wouldn't have made sense if he turned into a good guy without Naruto's intervention.
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
The idea is great, this fic is much better than similar ones and it is very well written.

However I don't like how many things turned the same as the original. For example I doubt that Kiba would have guessed a plan to save Kakashi from Zabuza's Water Prison or managed to defeat Haku. Same happens with Sasuke managing to defeat Gaara, without Naruto's pressence things should have turned different.

Also, Jiraiya should feel guilty about what happened to Naruto, he was supposed to care of him after all.
Nikolai Petirosky chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
...wtf? there a sequel? its to great to end here!
Malix2 chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Hmm, so I'm not quite sure what he's doing. Is he trying to turn the girls into kitsunes or sacrifice them to create new kitsunes, or what. Will they die if he does it, or will they live on as kitsunes. It's all kinda confusing.
Malix2 chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Uhm, I notice at a few points along this story you seem to use the word genjutsu incorrectly, like I think in this chapter you refer to hinata's byakugan as genjutsu. The byakugan is a doujutsu(eye technique) it is also a kekkei genkai(bloodline trait in the english version). genjutsu are illusions. I noticed you also referred to that three headed snake orochimaru summoned as a genjutsu, yet it was obviously not a genjutsu. I also noticed you seem to think the clone and shadow clone are the exact same thing only more developed, and they aren't. It's impossible to create a non-solid shadow clone, or to make the regular clone solid. They are two seperate(although similar) jutsus. Although I did notice in the dub they messed up the translation and called the clone jutsu the shadow clone jutsu in the fight with neji in the chunin exams, when in fact the shadow clone is a kinjutsu(forbidden jutsu) from the forbidden scroll, while the clone jutsu is a basic academy jutsu. A /world/ of difference. I don't know if you know all this already, but at several points throughout this story it seems you've gotten several things wrong. This does not reduce my enjoyment of this story, I just thought I should point it out.

Regarding the rest of this story. I'm kinda torn, part of me likes it, at least the lighter parts, but the darker parts kinda don't sit quite right with me. Under normal circumstances I would go off on a long rant(even longer than the above one) about the rape parts, but for some reason I'm not, I'm not entirely sure why, perhaps the circumstances are just right so it doesn't bother me as much, or more likely I'm just in a good mood.

I'm kinda worried what naruto has planned for the girls, referring to them as sacrifices doesn't bode well. Also, adding up all the darker parts of this story I stand by my earlier review that this fic might be better rated M, you might not go into much detail with the more violent or sexual scenes, but you do have quite a lot of adult themes. I believe T is like PG-13 and M is like R. I seriously doubt any movie with rape and ripping people apart would be rated PG-13.

Still, I'm really curious what naruto has planned, and whether it's good or bad. I'm getting the bad vibe, but you never really know sometimes.
Malix2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
A somewhat interesting story. A little dark for my tastes, I despise the idea of rape. Furthermore, this story seems just a tad too dark in the first chapter for a T rating, just my opinion, but it seems more like an M rated fic.