Reviews for Naruto: Another Tale
Dsman chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
of course naruto still wins
Dsman chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
I always knew Danzou was evil
Dsman chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
that was harsh
Dsman chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
they are all perverts
Dsman chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
well i still like the kid with bugs better
Dsman chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
:l
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
oh no this story is getting good
Angel of Light 2014 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Another awesome story! Never seen Naruto like this, but have to say wow it was great!
Leonas chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Ok... Saw very little of this coming. And I must say I'm very upset. You let it just... sit on this note and not ever make a sequel? Are there even plans for one? Because I find myself REALLY WANTING ONE! I'll admit I had my doubts at times but this was a very good take... and... Does that mean Hinata isn't going to be a fox spirit? or is she? I mean it said that the demon died.. and they only mentioned the other 4... but... GAH! Then madara shows up... You are evil. T_T I want more.
Maehl chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
its danzou (denzou), sannin (sanine)... tayuya is supposed tp be a foul mouth...

i love this! its like awesome really...
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Ok, the ending confused me.
Hektols chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Very good fic.

It's very disappointing to see that Ino's mother didn't get her deserved punishment.

I also find out of place that Konoha's ninjas believed Danzo's words when he told them about Naruto's plan, to think that they would trust a traitor like him before giving Naruto a chance to deny his accusations didn't put them in a good place.

However it is a great fic, well written and different from others, it was refreshing to read it.
Hektols chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I'm surprised that they didn't go after Ino's mother. She assaulted a pregnant girl, mind raped her and provoked a misscarriage!
Hektols chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Ino's mother is such a slut. Her daughter was the victim of a horrible crime and instead of comforting her she disowns Ino.

Can't wait until she gets her well deserved punishment.
Hektols chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Naruto caused a real impression with his powers.

It's good to see that Hiashi and Konoha's council have common sense in this story.