Reviews for Crazy
Stephy Baby chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please please please post more, it's been over four years. I love ready this you must add more and maybe some smut too;)
heidyurbano89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
McMahonHelmsleyEraFan chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I LOVE IT! You managed to explain the transition from divorced to remarried, to him randomly running out to save her so well. Awesome job!
nerdus chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was so great! I love stories that portray the storylines as being actual events. I really liked the Orton/H feud and this was a perfect fic for it. You write Steph/H so perfectly. This was amazing. Keep up the good work!
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was really, really, really good. Great job!
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
aww. it's cute. i love it. can't wait to see the sequel.
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I really enjoyed your writing. The emotions feel so real which just shows that you have wonderful writing skills. I love seeing things through H's eyes and I like how you blended their on and off screen lives. I love the descriptions of the Levesques spending time together and I can't wait to read more of your work.
triplehstephmcmahonfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
ok, this is the first story of yours that i have read and it was great in description. that is one fault i have in my writing, i have trouble describing a feeling or a scene. i enjoyed this tremendously because one always wonders what takes place after the tv program ends, you dont get to see the trip to the back behind the curtain. as for steph turning on hunter and joining up with randy, that too has crossed my mind, several weeks ago to be honest and the more the story unfolds each week the more i wonder how my thoughts could come to pass. i guess we will have to wait and see what happens and i cant wait to read the sequel to this fic after wrestlemania.
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Awesome. I cannot wait to read the second half. I think Orton doesn't realize he is messing with the Cerebral Assassin and he has stepped into that man's game. He'll learn though. Painfully, one can only hope.
Ilyse chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
omg im loving this story, cant wait to read more

when i saw last monday raw i was screaming like a kid watching a horror movie, that segment was perfect, and you put it well together in the paper
levesque fan forever chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
great so far i love it, and am lookiong forward to what comes next.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was a very well written story you could feel Hunter's emotions throughout the entire story, from him being happy reuniting with Stephanie up to his anger after what Randy had done. I can't wait to see you post the sequel.

Excellent story.