Reviews for Darkest Days
Osidiano chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
Ah, Darkest Days. I really love this story, y'know. It's a great mesh of old villains and new plots, of nefarious evil-doers and deeds, and - of course - hours upon hours of glorious mindfuck. Your handling of all the series characters is great, and you do a good job with Teyu, too (so don't worry). Anyway, I know you were thinking about restarting, but the beginning that you have here is really really good! Please reconsider! I know you may be having trouble starting the next chapter (it'll be, like, the sixth time you've rewritten it, right?), but please keep at it. I will totally cry if DD ends before it's finished. ;.;

Loves and stuff, by the way. B
Nokin chapter 13 . 7/24/2004
Holy Smack. This is dark. This is insane. This is really off-the-wall.

This... is... GREAT!

: Great custom song lyrics that match the mood; vivid descriptions; you don't reveal much but keep things interesting.

-: Complex (That's not really a bad thing though for me)

Overall: 10/10

Update now or... or... well lets just say I won't be held acountable for my actions.
Blackout12 chapter 11 . 7/12/2003
*sigh* I hope you update soon...despite being almost a year away, and my reviews in the same position.

Rating: 10/10!

If you can't come back for some unknown reason, or don't want to, just so you know, your overall rating up to this date is 11/10...
Blackout12 chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
It's fantastic, even up to this very chapter! Just purely fantastic!

Blackout12 chapter 9 . 7/12/2003
Blackout12 chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
Blackout12 chapter 7 . 7/12/2003

Wow!
Blackout12 chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
Blackout12 chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
Great masterpieces...they are absolutely outstanding!

Blackout12 chapter 4 . 1/25/2003
I'm late, but better late than never! Hope you'll continue writing.

Blackout12 chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
Destiny chapter 11 . 10/20/2002
This fic is certainly freaky! I'm not sure what's going on, but I still love it. It kinda reminds me of the matrix in parts actually, the alice thing and computer talking to them. Though it's very small parts now that I think about it! Brilliant, I can't wait to read more!
Amber chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I know I haven't read all of the story yet, but I just HAD to say something-THIS IS GREAT! I can't wait to finish the rest of it! You are one of the best writers I have ever come across!
Crest of Empathy chapter 10 . 9/6/2002
*From under desk* Hiding? Me? What ever gave you that idea? . Great chapter, as per usual. Confusing... but gripping. And scary. Did I mention scary? It's very clever how you've given each of the Digidestined various sub-plots, BTW. So... let us see. We've got the freaky dude in Teyu's head, whatever is playing around with the kids' computers, the creepy little girl, an evil Kari in the Dark Ocean and Ken's dead brother - plus a couple of phantom phone calls. And I still have no idea what they all want with the Digidestined! So please keep on writing so I can find out? :D
Saoirse chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
...Geez. *shiver* This story's really freaky and disturbing but really really good. I shouldn't have read it right before bed, though. ;

The plot's VERY intriguing, and it absoloutely grips you from the moment you start reading. I don't normally read horror... but ooh, this is good. I love the way everything's so surreal and stream-of-conscious-y, and the way you've got this mysterious person/persons/things screwing with everyone's heads. Reminds me of a lot of my dreams. You even intigrate the original characters nicely, in a way that doesn't seem forced. I can't wait until you post more... I especially want to see more of what happens to Daisuke, and is Jyou ever going to show up? Lots of unanswered questions floating around in my head, and I can't wait to see how you tie stuff together.

Anyways, I want to see more of this fic. Badly. But I think next time, I'm going to read it somewhere around noontime. With all the lights on. ;;;