Reviews for the Ex & the Axe
ravinegirl28 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
This is amazing! How have I never discovered this until now? Freakin brilliant!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
awesome story!
Kinda want Jay to help Emma do this, wierd huh.. lmao. dont kill him! kill sean :)
Rutter66463 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Live it
Iconic Star Child chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
This is interesting...
50ShadesofGerardGay chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I've waited so long for an update on this! I enjoyed this chapter but I want moooore. Oh, it's money's, not monies (just saying).
Alex11215 chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
You're back? Yay! I have been waiting for an update forever! Please continue, I can't wait to see how this ends. Although I must admit I am a little scared for the Sean chapter. I LOVE Semma and it would kinda suck if he died. Still, a great story and I am anxiously awaiting more.
Alex11215 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
this is super great, and im sure you already have an ending in mind, but id like to make a suggestion. I think that Sean should be last, and Emma won't be able to kill him. Update soon!
Alex11215 chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
only read the first chapter but AMAZING! lol. however i think ill just about die when she gets sean, i always loved semma. really original idea!
ellie500 chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
U know i usually DON'T like Emma, but she's awsome in this story! The red hair was a nice touch D
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
i'm trying to picture chris with a blue wig, kinda funny.
flashy fiction chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
more more more
degrassiiloveyou chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
love this!i could actually picture chris'sneck,like,exploding!lol,not exacly the prettiest picture!anyway,keep writing!

-always,jess
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
i'm loving the whole slasher fanfic thing
Babyxo chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
lovee it :P I kind of find it funny because I don't even think Emma would be capable of holding scissors-she is my favorite character though.
CraigTucker1252 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009