Reviews for Sight
apedarling chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
best3
Breezy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I LOVE your story. I don't really like Twilight but I do love Alice and I think you did really well with this one shot! It's so cute. :)
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I can really see how this was inspired by the Nabokov quote. Each section works wonderfully with the words, and overall, this is really good.

I like the look at her past. It's sad but a part of Alice's character, and you write it beautifully. It's not emo or overly wrought; it's poignant and perfect, and I like how it helps you segue to the rest of the fic.

I also like how she goes to the same diner every day with the hope of meeting Jasper. I think the tendency would be to make Alice know the exact date she was going to meet Jasper. But this shows that she was looking for love in a way that's similar to everyone else. She might have known who she was going to marry, but she didn't kow when it was going to happen. So I really like that. Awesome job.
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
very good and descriptive!
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I liked the way you had the quotes in bold throughout the fic. How did she know his name? I'd think that she'd learn it from him when they met, or did she hear it in one of her visions?

I liked the detail about her holding a cup that was too hot for human hands. Very "realistic". Brava. I just may have to read some more sometime...

Keep up the great work.

Leucothea29
Josie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
oh wow you are a really talented writer.

great description in this :)

i love it.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Awe so very sweet. Amazing story, I loved it. :D
Georginaaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It's been too long since you posted a Jasper/Alice fic; and now that you have, it was SO worth the wait! Loved it! You're fantastic, and so are your stories. :)

Georgina.
purple cupcake chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
aw : )
Lucy Alyce chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
*sigh* this was beautiful. i truly admire your writing. this moment has been written many times, but the way that you pace it and dive into alice's thoughts is just perfect. i cant even pick out my favorite part...i just loved every part of it so much. amazing job. your voice is seriously just...awesome. so much talent. spectacular story. i thoroughly enjoyed it!