Reviews for Expect the unexpected
tinyhearts18 chapter 28 . 9/17/2009
wow! This story I just started reading it a few days ago, it took me a while to read it because I get kicked off the computer every so often lolz but its freaking truly awesome!...I don't even know what to say, lolz this story never failed to intrigue me and certainly gave me a lot of emotions lolz I was teary eyed throughout the whole story, you truly are a talented writer and I'm not just saying that to make you feel good lolz but its working right? :P:P I loved it and you gave me a different view on Adrian, I totally love him now! and aww Sofia soundz so cute, I love the way you mixed this story up...and I love the nurturing mother side of Rose and Adrian...

well this is the best story yet!Love it LOve it Love it! I can't really say anymore!
EndlessImmortal chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
Funky-Monkey93 chapter 24 . 9/9/2009
This is awesome..

I cried a lot ova the fact tht there's no Dimitri and Rose!

But Adrian's alryt lol

Anewaiiz I think "You could be happy" By Snow Patrol wud be a gud song for Dimitri to Rose or Rose to Adrian lol

And Maybe "What hurts the most" by Cascada!

Lol they came on shuffle on my Ipod and I thought it reminded me of this!

Anewaiiz awesome job with this!
xBlossom chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 28 . 8/31/2009
this is great

a bit too fluffy but still very good :)
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I love Adrian and Rose. I wish i had Adrian chasing me!
imaVAMPIRE chapter 28 . 8/17/2009
The perfect ending to a FANTASTIC fan

i honestly loved it

and i hope you write more stories
Brittz303 chapter 23 . 8/13/2009
i love that so song so much. lullaby is just perfect. i love how you made him come back. everything fit together flawlessly. wonderful chapter.
Of Course Not chapter 28 . 8/12/2009
This story was absolutely amazing. :)
Shortcake79 chapter 28 . 8/8/2009
Thank you soo much for sharing this story, it is fantastic. I truly love it!
Kathey27 chapter 16 . 8/3/2009

oh, and I bet she's preggo, lol : )
Kathey27 chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
!TATIANA IS BY FAR THE WORST MOST EVIL DISGUSTING PERSON EVER! and Christian is the best most amazing caring person ever, lol : D
Kathey27 chapter 14 . 8/2/2009
!UGH! Rose. is. so. stubborn! lol, why couldn't she just say it? But of course, Adrian had to go to her, lol : ) And Christian was awesome always : )
Kathey27 chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
I am so pissed at Janine right now : ( how dare she insult Adrian and Rose? But...I loved the party : D And I love the song "Shattered" by Trading yesterday : )
Kathey27 chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
LOL! I love Chris : D Christian was super funny here and I actually love it when he fights with Lissa : )
1,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »