Reviews for Friendly Encounters
samuraigurl1213 chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Nto the best fic I've ever read, but certainly it gets you hooked on it. It had a better grasp of the characters than I first thought it would, and the description and dialouge is decent.

I personally feel like Chuck should have proposed to her last chapter to prove to her he was serious, but that's just me. I'll keep reading regardless.
TheseWords-MyDiary chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
update soon, please!
filthyrichnewyorker chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Isn't it such a challenge to keep them apart? :))

even if you throw obstacles around it'll just lead them to each other

they're INEVITABLE

ahaha :))

nice fic :D
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
love this story i hope u update soon and btw i love chuck being all sweet hope to read more soon

xoxo
Live.Life.With.Music chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
Wow ... This whole thing reminds me of the secret life of the American teenager. Which is kind of weird (in a good way).
JoJo.x chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
Heyy Sam!

LOVED IT!

I also like how for the most part it was in chucks POV and thats great i love it when you get chucks side to everything.

Oh and as for a suggestion for the next update i would say go for anger is the best remedy because i have been going mad thinking of scenarios lol

Love ya,

Jovi
newyorkcitydreaming chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
Loved it - what a great chapter please UD soon:)
Amber530 chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
This was such a great, happy chapter! You had me smiling! I am so glad Chuck and Blair are back on track with approval from both parents.
underthestarsx chapter 17 . 5/30/2009
Saam!

Yay an update!

“Well, I do have to admit that you have given some thought to this evening Chuck and have come prepared. But I’m not satisfied yet.” Eleanor said. “Do you plan on ever marrying my daughter? You’ve done things backward.”

“Mom!” Blair said in mortification. “That is a horrible thing to ask.”

LOL. Love Eleanor. "You've done everything backwards." LOL.

Ahahah poor Blair:P

Hm which story to update next...lol to be honest any of your stories that you update would be fantastic. I serisoully am in love with every fic of CB that you write.

Thanks for updating Sam. Serisoully i have no idea how you can handle this many stories:) You are amazing!

xxoox

-Kaitlin
laurienlaurie chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
i think that the lines need to be cut up a bit, like into smaller paragrahs which makes it much easier to read. and i would have liked to hear more about the blair and chuck shopping spree. other than that it was a good chapter, cant wait for the next chapter
LetMeIn1812 chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
Chuck passed the Bart and Elanor test! Good signs! :) I can't wait for more!
tvrox12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
(I'm reviewing for chapter 16)

GREAT chapter!

I'm so glad he wants to be with her and the baby!

I really hope he goes for the dinner with Eleanor and convinces her!

UPDATE SOON!
ry123red chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
haha wow chucks going to have to convince eleanor...good luck to him. Great chapter!
nostalgiakills chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
I'm glad you're doing better!

I have one complaint about this chapter though. The dialogue seemed a little forced...almost like you were using it solely to further the plot. It just didn't really seem like something that the characters would say a lot of times.
laurienlaurie chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
awwnn..that's so cute, little chezzy though, should have jazzed it up blair and chuck style.
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »