Reviews for When Did You Become Perfect?
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow. Whole lot of depth given here. I like it.
Shangreela chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love the picture yo create, of them slowly dancing on the desert sand, one hurt and the other unperfect, but barefoot and happy. Really sweet and well thought. Thank you
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very touching and sweet. And a nice narration style too. _
rainkisses chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was an incredibly sweet story. I love it so much. Thanks for sharing it here! Looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
Patcher chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This is really really sweet! I love it. :]
1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awww~~ Bumblebee persuaded Arcee to be his partner? Awww! XD There's nothing wrong with dancing with a mech nearly half your height though, as long as you're both having a good time. :)

I think that for prom, I would've preferred being at an alien base than the site of the actual prom with the other humans. Just so it's even more special, and not just an average high school senior prom event. _

Some things change about a person without anybody else really noticing the change until it hits them. :)

~Tempest
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I couldn't stop smiling through this story.
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
aww really sweet ;]
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This story was wonderful! It was just so well written! You really captured the characters. My favorite part was probably the end (that last line made me give a rather girly "Ah-hh!") although I also liked how they get each other up in the morning. This line was also great: "Staring into the face of your certain death as it loomed several stories above you was enough to force anyone to grow up." I don't know why, but it made me laugh. Anyway, I really loved your story.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww, so cute.
yrl chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aww, terribly sweet, i love it! its an awsome little one shot. you have real talent this was very well written. good job!
Tinsnail chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice punch line.

I like it. Very sweet. Not shallow. Very nice.
RoseByNight chapter 1 . 8/13/2009