Reviews for Beautiful and Clever and Funny as Sin
SeverinadeStrango chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yaaaaay she DIIIIIED! I hate Mary Sues! Throw 'em in the guillotine and spit on their graves!

A Sue's funeral is one event I WOULDN'T wear black to.

- Severina
VixenAblaze chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
lol i love this XD
The Dandy Lioness chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was beautiful :'D
AranelEraisuithiel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
My dear, this was absolutely brilliant.

I must admit that i was quite annoyed by her character, even though it was the first time I've read about Mary-Sue. ;)

I admire Norrington's temper... I assume that he was patient enough right up until the very end, but as always, there is a thin line between control and snapping. and yet, he held on a bit longer until he actually snapped... her skull that is.

Delightful.

Loved it x)
Sear chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Oh yes! Another Sue down for the count! I'll just add this to my collection of 'em.

Thank you for assisting the good Commodore in that service to humanity.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
She's still alive, I just know it. Check the side of the ship. She's probably clinging to it like a monkey.
The Imaginative Light chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG

I truly loathe Mary Sues, but this so made my day!

Norrington did an honorable thing. And how she won over everybody was priceless. This is the best SUE story I've read.
Scourge of the Caspian chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is one of my favorite mary sue parodies of all time! Your portrayals of the commodore, and of the poor brainwashed navy men were excellent! Thanks for the laugh,

Scourge of the Caspian
Colette Tatou chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Brilliant! Thank you for a fun read! And I love that you included Groves, he's my favorite. The end was slightly shocking, but understandable. Who in their right mind wouldn't want to murder that woman! Then again, it's hard to see Norrington hurt a female.

No matter, I still loved it!

*favorites story*
titvan chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OMG! The end is really... weird. But funny XD My god! He killed a pregnant mary-sue, er... woman! Oh well... (actually Norrington IS in love, head over heels, with a complete mary-sue... but that's just not the point, now is it? lol)

Well, can't say I don't understand : I would have done the same! Those mary-sues can be so unnerving, you just want to break their neck, and be done with it!

By the way, the description of the mary-sue was perfect! Aye, they're know-it-all-better-than-anyone-else-s! And they're so pretty, the prettiest girls in the world actually, and everyone falls in love with them (and some even mistake them for "a goddess in human form" actually XD ahem, sorry) they just can't help! And I loved the name : "Lule Misty Bellamary-Sue Compton" Well done! ... and thanks for the laugh

Huzzah for James Norrington! The Mary-sue slayer! lol
Alatariel24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Great parody of all the Mary Sues in the fandom. This story really made me smile.
pyr0 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ewe. Gillette.

Fantastical job, my dear.
HeddaGabler chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I guess that is something we all want to do with every Mary Sue in the entire world of FF. At least, I do. ;)
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I thought I reviewed this already! Obviously not..

Anyways, that was so funny! Clever as well as hilarious! I knew James would see right through that filthy Sue. "Oh, I'm James now, am I? And here I thought you'd skip straight to Jamie." - Lol!

Lovely drabble, mate!

Damsel
Tarlea chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Whoa. Intense ending there. But overall this drabble was very amuzing. I especially loved hearing Norrington's inner thoughts. "Oh, I'm James now, am I? And here I thought you'd skip straight to Jamie."