Reviews for The Telvanni Wizard
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 5 . 10/8
An interesting story
I find it surprising that Harry doesn't have a private army or huge piles of gold after all the time he has lived. I mean I would of thought that he would have at least a small force of soldeirs loyal to him to guard his home at least. There also the fact that he isn't insane or something after living for so long, I mean humans(and Harry is one) need social interaction with people and by people I mean lots of people.
Still I hope to see it continued
Centh97 chapter 4 . 7/7
please update this story.
You should write more of this, or rewrite it.
ricardogeitel chapter 5 . 6/6
i would like to know if you want to continue this story if not i'd like to adopt this story please message me if im allowed to do it
Jashava chapter 5 . 3/14
I see you are writing again, and writing excellent stories at that! Still... Any chance of this story being resumed? It's very good.
BMS chapter 5 . 3/6
Interesting story, too bad it appears abandoned.
You have a knack for writing battle scenes.
what about the snow elfs or better known as the falmer (Skyrim)
desdelor97 chapter 5 . 2/14
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
WereWolf2000 chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Awesome story please keep writing :)
Centh97 chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Please update
Terrenall.L.Black666 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
For the love of God please update this story as leaving a story this good unfinished should be criminal.
Good Job chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
This is by far one of the best Harry Potter and Elder Scrolls crossover fan fictions I have read in quite some time keep up the great work!
Foreman88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I am entirely underwhelmed at Divayth/Harry's power/ability to think. A simple shield around himself would have stopped both the bolts and spear. Surely at over 150 years old he can manage that?
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
This is just awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
This story is amazing can't wait for the next chapter