Reviews for Convention Chaos
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Mwahahahahaha. *rolls on the floor laughing* Gods, but I love Akira. Amazing girl! Sooooo fun and wonderful story!
lil' white Raven chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hahaha! This is really good!

Poor Takumi. This time Akira wins. X3

I'm intrested by the way a lot of people think Takumi would be into anime...I wonder why that is.

Anyway, this fic was really good! w Akira as Mahoro is great too! You've done a really good job writting this!
shoreofeternity chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
XD This is hilarious!
oO0 neko518 0Oo chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
WHOA!

I'm back again! HEhe... YOU're so good, I almost cried out of satisfaction and glee! Please continue and DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS IS A ONE_SHOT or else I"LL KILL YOU, but then if I'll kill you no one would make suck stupendous and interesting stories anymore! WOAH! I think I LOVE you and your stories! You're my inspiration! Thank you very much! And sorry I'm being cheesy! :D ...

let's be friends, okaay?

oO0_neko-chan_0Oo
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Cute one-shot ;)

Who can resist Akira with a maid outfit? *winks*

I love the last part the best! It's co cute and funny at the same time!

- Saffyopal -
Mai Secret chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aw, cute! Figures Takumi would be a bit of a geek. :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was an awesome one-shot! And it was exactly that, a one-shot. I'm very proud of you because you finally wrote the one-shot that you wanted. XP

Anyways, this was hilarious! It's awesome the way you wrote this (obviously, comedy is your subject) and I never knew that such a convention existed. That's just awesome!

The way that Akira just used it to her advantage near the end as well as Takumi taking advantage of them separating. Shame on you! Moreover, I wasn't expecting Ryuske to be there. I thought randomly Hidoshi and Izumi would show up or something. Maybe in your next one-shot. XD As for his manga, it sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind reading it!

Okay, I have to admit that I simply LOVED the mini Inuyasha bit! That was hilarious. Just like a brother and sister, right? XD PRICELESS! You should have seen it, I laughed so much and my mom was like, "Why are you laughing so hard?" XD

I can't wait for your future one-shots. I'm sure that they'd be just as awesome as your other stories!
angelronin chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Funny story with one of my favorite pairing in Mai-Hime. Akira making good impersonate of Mahoro as add plus