Reviews for Sailor Moon: Chaos Theory
The Solitary Tempest chapter 11 . 3/26/2018
Thankyou for writing this fanfic! It made me understood Sailor Moon Series even more~!
SomeoftheFame chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, so well written and beautiful. I even got a little teary in one of the later chapters as things were falling apart being the Princess decided to become a soldier. I was also really saddened to know the author passed away quite some time ago. This is the second author whose work I've been a fan of that has passed and it's so sad to hear.
Echelon9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
It's a shame that the author of this fine story has since passed on; but that doesn't mean that the story still doesn't deserve praise.

A fine read this was indeed...
Whitney chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
This was Worded so well I fell that any words to discribe this tale would be laking. So all I have to say is thank you for writing and giving me and everyone who read this the chance to think while reading.
hornofdesolation chapter 11 . 3/16/2010
I would like to mention that I have started a forum after hearing of the death of this person, the second fanfiction author I know to have passed away before completing his or her work. I confess to being guilty of sending a message to JuJube the Tree almost a month after his passing that was never replied to. At the time I presumed it was because I was being ignored. I was upset when I discovered what had occured. Two or three years ago another fanfiction author I knew of named Youkai Youko passed away. I was surprised at the time since it had never occured to me a fanfiction author might die and leave his works incomplete. But it was my first realization that fanfiction authors are not immortal even if their works are.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 11 . 9/27/2009
beautiful. simply beautiful. a sequel would be cool to do.

glad i could read this.

Blue Queen chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
HO HO HO! I wanna read more! UPDATING! UPDATING! UPDATING!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
update soon! i wait for more!

James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Beautiful chapter ten
K-316 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hey nice story you got there JuJube,now to read the rest.

BEWK
luna345 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
this was deep. update soon!

James Birdsong chapter 9 . 9/13/2009
Chapters four to nine seem okay
violettemai chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
I love how mature this story is. The plot line is thick. And the details are magnificant!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

]
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
this was an interesting chapter. i do have to say i enjoyed it. do update soon!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Nice, we get to see how Serenity came into her powers. Do update this one, it's getting good!

-Luna