Reviews for The Little Goldfish
The Warty Hogg chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Posting material that is protected by copyright-including lyrics to songs-is forbidden by the posting guidelines of this site and is a violation of copyright law. A 'disclaimer' in NO WAY grants permission to infringe. It is merely an admission of guilt-this is the person I stole this from-and would be treated as such in any legal action. In addition, monetary gain on the part of the infringer is NOT required for the infringement to be legally actionable.
Please remove all copyrighted material. The administration of this site and the legal representatives of the legitimate copyright holder have been notified.
TheWindSinger192 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Great story! Could you make a sequel, based on The Little Mermaid 2?
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
I loved it. I give this story two thumbs up(Sending vertual roses).
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
I have a bad feeling about today. Update real soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
You know this is a great idea to do. I mean I have always pictured Spongebob Squarepants seeing to the song Under the Sea, that is also becuase it has the word bubbles in it. :D

I would like to encourage you to please keep up the good work as it seems that you have the right characters down for the story. ;)
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Wow a musical chapter. Update real soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
very intresting. Update real soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
I must say this is a funny parody of the Little mermaid movie, I mean you even have the "under the sea" song in it. :D

Please keep up the good work upon this great idea of yours so far as I truly did enjoy this chapter and it many cast and characters. ;)