Reviews for Stay
spootycup chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
BEAUTIFUL! I loved it... so perfect... i hope our boys get back to being like that, becuase there is just so much tension with them now... I am glad for last nights episode because i think it was what dean needed to get his ass in gear and take back being in charge of everything and manning up... Sam needs to stop being a dork and be the loving brother again... i doubt he will go back to being how he was but enough with Ruby I don't trust that Bitch!

Have a wonderful day and keep all those wonderful stories coming.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I'm assuming this was written long before Folsom Prison Blues, so I was totally struck by the similarities in the ghosts and their approaches to the kill... too funny! I loved this of course, and it was a welcome departure from the very dark place our boys are in now. It seemed complicated at the time, but S1 truly was a simpler time... That said, I do truly appreciate how carefully and believably the boys have changed and been changed... Looking forward to anything you choose to post, as always... Thanks for this!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Yes, I have been MIA lately... I'm SO behind in Weapon and Wound... but I will get to it... SON!

Dante007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Didn't you hang out in Supernaturalville as well? I'm glad you're still writing and I always love your Sam-Dean connections. Please hang out in Season 1 all you like. I'm particularly fond of the first season and truthfully getting a bit scared of S04. Fingers crossed they don't ruin it.

But back to you, honey, please keep writing. You give me such pleasure!
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Mate! What can I say? I hadn't read this before and it was the best thing you could have given me this morning! Delicious hurt! Brotherly love at it's finest...and every damn time Dean hit Allan? I cheered! Literally...out loud. LOL

See what your incredible writing does to me? I'm looking forward to anything and everything you serve my way, mate. It's like a special SPN diet, designed to keep me sane. LOL

Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked this story. very exciting! I hope you like the banner i did, c ause I tried to capture the feel. I may have failed miserably but I had fun trying. Loved Dean in this!
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Like I have said before I love the fact that all of your chapters are so long and, in this instance, an actual story by itself. You write very well and really bring so much life to Sam and Dean. I always enjoy your stories and I look forward to your next ones. Thank You.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I love this fic. An elevator...a haunted elevator. Ha!

Very, very good. Nice hurt!both and angsty!both. *sigh*

Harrigan chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Ah yes. Season 1 was a simpler time... I love every season but I don't think I can take much more heartache lately than the show dishes up. So fanfic from an earlier era is welcome!

This was non-stop suspense and riveting! And I loved that you let each brother get bashed and be the hero. (I often wish you would apply your amazing talents at bashing and heroics to Sam as much as you do to Dean. This was pretty close *g*!)
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
What a great, old-fashioned uncomplicated adventure: the perfect run-up to the new ep [five minutes to go!].

And so awesomely choreographed: the stillness and introspection perfectly punctuated by action… it was like watching a movie play out. Skillful, dude!

Partway in I was thinking, ‘don’t climb out of the elevator, don’t climb out of the elevator…’ You minx!

And this: this made me all teary-eyed…

"I would never have made it, Sam thought. Not without you."
Psychee chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I very much enjoyed this story. It had everything a good Supernatural fic should have-a good plot, good characterization and dialog, angst, and brotherly bonding.

Additionally, your prose is very evocative. I loved the line: John’s tense face when he and Sam were toe-to-toe about something so important at the time that Sam had felt the words rake his insides with sharp edges as they tumbled into reality.

That is good writing.

Thank you very much for sharing this.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was perfect. A great mix of angst, hurt and protectiveness for both brothers, and a connection that this season seems to be sorely lacking.
deanlover chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
loved it! i miss season one when things were bad, but not nearly as bad as they are now. very well written, it seemed like a whole episode. thanks for posting it
Maz101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Damn! I want to be you. I want to be the author of such great stories. To have all these treasures hidden away (Oh OK, I realise they've been published but they're hidden from me) to bring out with such a lovely flourish. Because I am such a fan of your writing I think I see how it has changed a little in the year. But whatever vintage, I enjoy it all.

It's GREAT! And Wow! I didn't realise just how much I was missing honest-to-God Winchester adventure without apocalyptic angst.

So, I'm afraid this is one of those times when I had to copy and paste cos I have to show you what I loved best...

LOVED..."it was fear and not anger fueling the heavy voice, the rigid jaw, the sharp eyes. Fear of loss. Fear of losing."...cos it explains so much about both Dean and John.

Loved..."Black ate black." the words of one Sam Winchester ...just 'cause.

LOVED..."Dean felt it as he felt every response, every refusal, every rebellion, every reaction that Sam had ever made throughout his lifetime. Dean simply listened to him on a different level than the world, than John, than even Jess had." ...because it's the brothers' relationship and because it's even more special than Jess and he knows it.

Loved..."As if it were a physical, visible act, Dean pulled his anger back to him, wrapped it into a ball, and shoved it down inside, behind impenetrable defenses he'd spend a lifetime creating."...cos it's such a lovely image.

Loved..."Dean's mind fired commands in half-spoken sentences. Sparks of thought snapped and fizzled behind his eyes."...for the clever fire analogy in your description.

Loved the whole elevator experience - how claustrophobic and frightening and yet it brought all those confessions and closeness - a really clever device and a pretty unique situation and haunting amongst all these SPN fics.

So my dear, you've done it again. I "Favourite" you. I envy you. And I thank you.
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009 needed this! I totally agree with you, with everything they have to deal with now, it's nice to go back to season 1 when it was just spirits and monsters and some good ol boys coming in and saving the day. This story was had a bit of everything...i love love love it! 10/10!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4