Reviews for Lips of an Angel
Allmax chapter 1 . 1/3
Dat fluff 3
loveandzelink chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I swear I had reviewed this before I faved it. What the fug?

Well onto the review that was never there! I had a little guilty fun when reading that Link wished Midna would die and other mean stuff. It's nice to know Link would stick up for his real lover and not some wannabe girlfriend. Ugh.

On the other hand, the fluff was nice to read and how Zelda handles herself around Link and the break up. Yeah, they should screw off Marth and Midna 'cause they ain't never gonna feel the love between those two, huzzah! It's funny how you applied the lyrics of Lips Of An Angel right at the end too! Nice save :D and Ike isn't a dweeb. In three magnificent years, he managed to gain a ton of biceps and "displayed" that by leaving an entire arm bare. No shoulder sleeves or a little cape on the shoulder or anything. GAH, what kind of dweeb is that? (Okay but that might be a dweeby thing to show off!)

It's strange how you stole this idea from me WWAAAAYYY before I even came on here. Well it wasn't really my idea, someone suggested to do a Link's POV on one of my other songfics, using the song "Lips Of An Angel." But you stole it first so why bother? (I didn't feel like making a Link POV songfic anyway *_*)

Anyways, I liked this oneshot far better than most. Had fun drowning in the cloudy ZeLink fluffiness :3

LoveandZeLink
EpicLyra chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Amazing XD
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh my gosh, I love Wavebreeze's 'She Will Be Loved'! It was amazing, and your story was amazing! Great Job!
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
awesome... and adorable. I like the whole anti marthxzelda and anti midnaxlink. blech! i dunno why people like those couples...
Dash Handsome chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
DeviantART and must be related or something because i always hear both websites talking about each other.
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
r Marth & Ike actually from TLOZ? or just SSBB?
coli narago chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow. Major coincidence! Just as his started, lips of an angel started playing on my playlist. It wa really, really weird. Anyway, This was was absolutely amazing. Good job.
Female Warrior chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was so adorable! It made me wan't to shout:"I love Link and Zelda!" :D
razorsfire chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
haha...

we're both major Zelink fans xD

I'd recommend Time Cannot Erase and Among the Ashes to you if you haven't read it yet ]

awesome stories!

anyways..

modern Hyrule fics awesome

ain't it fun to imagine what life would be like if it was set at our time period?

-Z
GoldenSpirit chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I loved it! It was short so i didnt expect much but that really great! (P.S. I totally agree with your author notes)
shadows-of-ballance chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
ah thats a good story
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well, I cannot deny it, the story was much more similar to my "She Will Be Loved" than I had expected. But it isn't as if I had decided on the whole "Best friend loves best friend" and that whole stuff, so I'm not too angry about. Hopefully you don't think I am?

The hard thing about being a writer is that it is very difficult to become more popular and, once you have that down, you have to be able to continue to improve on your writing skills, just as CC had said. You can never slack off or else it is evident and new readers will be turned away.

Now I'm not saying that you were slacking here, though your previous stories (JLR and OIHS) were much better than this.

First of all, I found Link and Midna's relationship very...odd. I know you don't like her and that this is an AU so I am not entirely furious at her slight change in character (though CC does have a very good point) however that break-up went so quickly I was taken aback a bit. When you are reading a published book you probably notice that there are some scenes that take up lots of space and others that are very shot. The long scenes normally get their length from the slowness of everything. There is nothing wrong with slow scenes (unless they put you to sleep). I actually do lots of slow scenes because they are what makes writing good! When I speak of these slow scenes I am talking about parts of the story with much elaborated: dialogue, description, and emotion.

Before I go on, let me say that what I just said was probably the most confusing thing ever! To put it simply, I would like to see more elaboration from you. There are times when you can make quick scenes of where you do simple explanations. These type of parts happen when you are telling of important though not all too interesting topics. For example, if Link needs to get ready for a party then you would simply give a very brief paragraph or sentence explaining how he drove around town getting party supplies.

Ok, now I am slapping myself in the head because I am going so off topic and explaining everything so badly! Here is what I am talking about in a summary: elaborate more.

On another note (let us get away from my blabbering) I love the ending! It was really sweet!

Now I'm wiped out! Until next time

Wave
Canada Cowboy chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
You're right, this does sound a little like Wave's fic. I was thinking you might do something completely different, but it almost seems like you and her have the same frequency, and that bothered me a bit.

My personal opinion is that after 2 fairly decent fics in JLR and OIHS, I found this one a bit subpar. You kind of bashed Midna for no reason at all. While you may be correct that Midna and Link weren't romantic in TP, I don't personally think that she'd use authority (or that of her mother's) to force them together. Please note that Midna has always been a fairly responsible person, even in TP where she basically took the Twili kingdom's welfare onto her own shoulders, so for her to act like this is kind of unusual.

I personally wanted something a bit different, and something based on more logical premises, so I'm not too entirely impressed with this one. I'll "give you a break" and let you off easy, but I really hope you can live up to that high standard you set in your next fic. Remember that your bar is raised even more now, so don't get lazy and slack off.

PS: that idiot is back on OIHS, with the excuse that the lousy grammar was because they didn't take writing reviews seriously on informal sites like this. They also claim there's nothing you can do to stop them, so you konw what to do.
Lady.Zayriah chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw, that was really cute!