Reviews for Mantle of Leadership
This story is good!
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! The capsule monsters arc is my favorite in the series and I loved your spin on it! :)
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Interesting...
loretta537 chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
this was another good story, i'll start the next one in a bit
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
Wicked sweet. This means that Mantle of Leadership is over, and onto Millennium I get to go. And I have a very strong feeling I know what's going to happen during that story. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Hearing from everyone was very interesting, and I enjoyed the part with Hermione's parents. Yugi's parents being home is definitely very different and weird. I'm interested to see how things go and if they get involved.

Sadly, this brings more questions than answers, but that's okay. There's a chapter of Millennium that might offer some instead.

I look forward to more awesomeness. Great job and good luck with future chapters!

Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. I feel HORRIBLE. It's been AGES since you updated and I didn't R&R until TODAY. UGH, I'm so HORRIBLE.

Anyway, on with the review!

That was an INSANELY long chapter. Must've taken FOREVER to write.

I love that Yugi saved the world and everyone's on the mend and everything's going great for them, but I feel bad for Sirius, not feeling like he knows Harry. That's so sad.

Just out of curiosity, is this story going to be EVERYTHING that happens over the summer? I'm kinda thinkin' it is, but figured I'd better check.

Well, it was a GREAT chapter. Sorry I'm not giving you more. It was just AWESOME. I LOVED it. And now I shall go read that new chapter of Spacial Rend. Yes yes.

Good luck with future chapters! I can't wait to read more!

Rainbowluvr17 chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
*snorts* Yami & Seto are total screwballs.

And that's all I gotta say about the most hilarious update yet!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
And everything's alright again. Whew.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Oh my gosh, I'm SO sorry, Joey. I've been so busy that I haven't had, like, any time to read and review the last THREE CHAPTERS. I'm so HORRIBLE. But I finally found some time today (yes, I'm ignoring homework, which isn't good, but I felt I needed to finally get my butt in gear) and so I took advantage of that.

First off, because I am indeed avoiding homework, I can't share with you how I feel about all three chapters in separate reviews and can't make them all that long, but I can tell you certain things.

I love everyone's concern for each other and how they're all willing to protect each other and sacrifice themselves for their family. It's so beautiful and makes me want to cry. I love the determination and the closeness of everyone.

Each chapter was a little long, but that's okay, I enjoyed them anyway.

I ADORE the cliffhanger even though I hate it at the same time. Awesome!

Hopefully, I'll be on top of things better next time. Good luck with writing and uni, if you're still there. I love it so much and I'm so proud of you and how far you've gotten. It's amazing! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Kelekiah Galadrian (with a long overdue review)
Setoglomper chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
That was an intense battle. Of course it has to end in cliffhanger! Can't wait for more! )
Zack Hiwatari-Chan chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
So, the final destination awaits? Good luck to you.
Setoglomper chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait for more )
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
Oh man, I'm so sorry it's taken me a while to review. Stupid computers and school and GRR!

Anyway, that was an awesome chapter. I loved the fight scene. It was awesome! I think you're doing an amazing job and I can't wait for more!

Sorry for the shortness of my review. I'm on a tight schedule, still, and don't have time to give you the usual, as it's been for a while. So sorry. I still do love the chapter though, I promise.

Moriko no Hikari chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Aww, poor boys. And poor Tobias!