Reviews for Fixation
energybent chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Eeep, I never thought I'd say this but I really like this story. Normally I'd run for the hills if it's a Albus/Tom story but alas, even I (...well, /especially/ me) couldn't ignore the siren calls of a seductive Tom and *gasp* a funny humorous story (that doesn't twist the characters so much you can't even recognize them) about Tom Riddle. Even the Albus/Tom bits were enjoyable! I guess I can take the phrase: "a shameless multi-shipper" to heart.

Everything's just so funny and lighthearted, it made me sit there with a huge smile on my face (and a girlish urge to giggle) and any story that's able to do that (no matter what the pairing) is quite alright in my book. ;)

And, boy I can't help but feel sorry for Tom! Everybody wants a piece of him and he's only in third year... I can't imagine what the state of the Hogwarts gossip mill will be like once he grows out a bit more for his last two years.

Even though you haven't updated in quite sometime, I do hope you'll get that lovely muse of yours back and finish this story until the end!
bubbles523 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Hope to see an update!
FlOMerz chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
This story promises to become quite interesting. So at least Tom managed - with Dumbledores 'helping hand'- to keep his growing admires at bay. Since the poor boy is just 13 ones

wonders what will be when he grows older. I'm looking forward to your do not keep it as long as with this chapter because I'm a curious with how you want to develope your story :).
Rita Arabella Black chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Very entertaining and amusing. Too bad about Minerva, I think she's hot.
tttuuu chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Awesome chapter!Tom & Albus forever! They are amazing! Please update soon!
Seven-Knives chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
The most disturbing part is I can see this happening in canon hahaha. you wrote the characters great. I hope you continue anyways it's both funny and disturbing at the same time kuddos to you.
tttuuu chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Amazing chapter!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
Ah, poor dear Minerva! Excellent chapter, by the way.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I read this chapter last week, but I didn't get around to reviewing it-yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I honestly love your dialogue; you've somehow managed to distill the canonical essence of the characters, particularly Slughorn, and twists them into this rather disturbing, redonkulous moment where he comes onto Riddle. And Minerva's going to be "insufferable" now, isn't she? Poor Tommy Boy.. so many people to draw into his irresistible web, so little time.

What makes the story so funny to me, that is, is the dialogue interspersed with Tom's and Dumbledore's observations. There's something so wonderfully low-key snarky about your writing here. I honestly don't know how you do it, taking this subject matter and giving it this absurd quality that somehow works.

Well done.
tttuuu chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Wow. Before I hadve stumbled upon this story I would have never ever think that I will like this kind of Tom/Albus relationship. Now, however, I am hooked. Tom is brilliantly teasing and manipulating Albus. And Mr. Dumbledor's reactions are so sweet! This is pretty amazing. Please write more and update soon!
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Oh. My. God.

To quote Jim Gaffigan . . . did I read that or wipe it on my face?

It's really good, but hippogriff herpes? Well, it looks like I know who's writing my Big Damn Book of Magical Sex, specifically the chapter focusing on its (messy) consequences.

It's wrong that you made this so funny. It's so very wrong that I'm not cringing reading Albus' thoughts, and instead I'm choking on my morning brew. And everything about Slughorn is wrong.

Of course, he's wrong in canon too :-P

Good work, dear. Evil . . . but good.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I didn't feel bad at all about the flirting with Slughorn. Hmm maybe because he deserved it. Great chapter.

Love,

Rita
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I don't know which is the more evil, you or your characters. (That's meant to be a compliment.)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
I think this chapter was more telling, but on the same hand more subtle as well. This is what I needed. The first chapter for me anyway was too overt; but this one I can appreciate the Albus's thoughts without out thinking pedophile! I think this is an excellent chapter, as always. Great work. And it worked for me.

Love,

Rita
Bad Mum chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Well, at least Dumbledore recognises that his thoughts about an adolescent boy are inappropriate...

You have Tom nicely manipulative even at this age.

Good stuff.

(Love the hints about Slughorn.)